𝐗 𝐈 𝐈 𝐈

Another day has gone by

          Another day has gone by. Every second that passes means that the Karasuno vs Nekoma match draws closer. "Who the hell should I cheer for?" You ask yourself while staring at your computer screen. "Kenma is my friend but Hinata is my cousin meaning he is part of my family" You sigh trying to forget about it. "Maybe I should just go to the park for some fresh air" You close your eyes as you exhale through your nose. 

         You pick up your phone to message Kenma

------------------------------------------------------

You

kenma are you free right now?

You

ill be at the park

You

you can come if you want to

------------------------------------------------------

          "He must be practicing for the upcoming match" You wipe a fake tear from your eye dramatically. "I'm so proud of that boy" 

          You walk your way to the park, hands in your pockets, phone in your bag, facing up looking at the beautiful blue sky as the birds sang. "y/n?" Someone calls from behind. You knew it wasn't Kenma but the voice sounded somehow familiar. "Kuroo?" You turn around looking at the tall black haired boy that was still wearing his PE uniform. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be practicing?" You look up facing him. "I was supposed to be practicing but the sole of my shoe fell off" He shows you the sole of his shoe "Ah, that makes sense. But why are you at the park?" You ask him. "I saw you entering the park and I remembered that I wanted to tell you something" He smiles "You know Kenma right?" You nod. "He really likes talking about you, y/n!" Your eyes widen and you start to blush. "Like, every time he can, even if he doesn't notice he always says something that involves you" You look down avoiding eye contact and making sure he doesn't notice that you were blushing "Well, I said what I wanted to say. I'll be going now! See ya!" You look at the boy as he slowly walks his way out of the park jogging. "What. The .Hell" You look at your hands "Seriously?" You notice your face starting to feel hot. "Why is it always you, Kenma?" You smile as you cover your face with your hands and walk home.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello there

This chapter is pretty short so please forgive me

I'm feeling g r e a tso I might update some longer chapters later 

I'll be on my way now

bye bye~