𝐗 𝐕

You felt Kenma's warm hands hold yours as he drags you to the park

          You felt Kenma's warm hands hold yours as he drags you to the park. The sun was going down, leaving a mix of colors in the sky. The clouds were perfect, not too many of them. The cheery blossoms falling as the birds sang beautiful melodies. You felt like if you were in a movie. It felt chilly outside, but his warm hands were able to spread heat across your body. 

          Kenma dragged you into the middle of the park, while you both stood in the red bridge that was located in the middle of the serene lake, in it's reflection you could see the sunset and if you payed attention you could see and hear the kids feeding the ducks far away. The koi fish were swimming in a way that reminded you of the summer breeze you feel before a storm. 

          As Kenma's eyes met yours you could feel your face turn hot as your cheeks started to glow a light red. "y/n I have something to tell you" Your eyes staring at each other as you both blushed furiously. "O-Oh really?" You tried breaking eye contact but his amber eyes were way too hypnotizing to look away from. Kenma walks closer to you as he puts his hands in his pockets taking out a small piece of paper. "T-Take it" He hands you the paper and you take it. As you look down reading each word carefully you start to feel your heart speed up. The paper said 'I lpve yuo y/n' Looking at the piece of paper brought you memories of the day you told him to help you with the game. Your hands started to shake, "How could this possibly be happening" You think to yourself "y/n," He looks you straight in the eye "Can I kiss you?"

          You didn't have time to answer as his face comes close to yours as his lips touch yours. You could feel the warmth of his body even closer now. You start to blush so badly it looked like you had a fever "A-Are you ok?" He looks at you with his face tinted with a light pink, but not as bad as yours. "Y-Yeah" You answer shyly as you look down to your feet. "Alright then!" He slowly walks away with his hands behind his back smiling. You could feel your heart still beating fast from what had just happened. You look at the piece of paper one more time. "IS THIS A LOVE CONFESSION?!" It felt like your heart had stopped beating. You carefully read the words again, but this time, even slower. "Thank you" You held the piece of paper to your heart as you felt your face cool down. "Thank you Kozume Kenma"

------------------------------------------------------

I was DYING to write this chapter. 

I'm so happy this chapter finally came but I'm very sad this story is coming to an end really soon

This is NOT the last chapter, fortunately.

Thank you for reading this crappy story!

Next chapter might or might not be the last one :(

I do have plans for a short after story though...

Oh crap I said too much-

See ya!

Bye bye~