𝐈 𝐈 𝐈

It is again a new day! You and the the two colored hair boy have been talking for around a week now

It is again a new day! You and the the two colored hair boy have been talking for around a week now. School will be back soon so you have to work full time on your game. As you wake up your phone vibrates. Kenma? The boy was once again sending you messages.

------------------------------------------------------

Kenma

Hey good morning y/n

Kenma

I know this is very sudden but,

Kenma

do you mind going to a game/anime convention with me?

Kenma

im kinda socially awkward so I wanted to go with a friend

You

Morning Kenma! Id love to go! Could you give me the time and where we meet up please?

You

depending on when and where i might be a bit late

Kenma

it will be on XXZ-XXXYY-XX at 5pm

Kenma

You dont have to go

You

nono dont say that! The time and place are perfect. Ill be there!

Kenma

thank you y/n

------------------------------------------------------

As you put down your phone you smile. You knew you would be working if it wasn't for him but he's the first person to approach you without mentioning that you were a game developer every five seconds. Of course, you didn't mention that to him but just the fact of that not happening makes you happy.

You remember that the two colored hair boy gave you his friend code. As you log into the game you forgot that you were signed in your game master account. You decide not to add him as a friend on that account but you do decide to send him a gift. It took you around two hours and you also forgot to eat breakfast, but it was worth it. The newly designed Heaven's Sword. A blue sword with black handle that contained heavenly powers. It was a special gift made specially for him, just for him, no one else.