Madzie

"She'll be pissed."

"Well then her mood remains the same."

Jack sighed and squeezed her hand tightly. He gave her a final glance before she knocked on the door.

"Maybe it would've been a good idea to tell her beforehand."

She rolled her eyes as he stayed behind the wall, out of sight. She heard her mother's voice allow her in. She opened the door to see her mother and Eddie patiently waiting.

"It's been too long," Eddie laughed, immediately giving her a tight hug.

Rory agreed and took in the feel of her brother's comfort. When she pulled away, her mother gave her nothing but a curt nod.

"Why did you want the family to gather?" she questioned, "Some of us have important jobs to get back to."

Rory sighed, "I haven't been honest with you, and it's about time you knew everything."

Alice gestured for her to continue. Her daughter nervously twiddled her thumbs, "When I was taken on Valentine's ship, he experimented on me with warlock blood. And because of this...I gained magical abilities."

Eddie's eyebrows skyrocketed and he crossed his arms. Alice scoffed, "You don't really expect us to believe you're a warlock now, do you?"

"Part warlock," she corrected, "And I expect to you to believe it because it's true. The queen of hell, Lilith, overtook my body in exchange for something."

"Which is?"

She opened her mouth to respond but instead gestured to Jack to enter. When their eyes fell upon him, they straightened up. Tears pooled in their eyes as their lost family member moved closer.

He smiled lightly, "Hey."

Eddie laughed and rushed forward, seizing his brother in a hug. They both grunted as they hit each other. Rory smiled at her brothers as they squeezed tightly. She could feel Jack's happiness swell through their bond.

Alice timidly stepped closer. Eddie removed himself from his brother's arms after checking to see if he was real. Their mother touched Jack's arm lightly, moving Eddie back to stand with his sister.

He clutched her hand as Alice gently caressed Jack's cheek. Once she felt his skin, she gasped and smiled a rare smile, "My boy..."

Tears fell from all of their eyes. The mother and son embraced each other. Eddie wrapped his arm around his sister before pulling them all into a giant group hug. Laughs erupted as the family felt a piece of their heart return to its place home.

"You know," Jack said, "If it wasn't for Rory, I wouldn't be here right now."

They let go of each other and wiped their tears. Rory grew nervous as her mother approached her side. Alice gently placed a hand on her daughter's cheek,

"And for that...I'm proud of you."

-

Magnus walked into the institute an hour after Rory and Jack had returned. He caught her in the hallway.

"Aurora!"

She turned around and spotted Madzie on Magnus' hip. She immediately smiled as the young girl hopped down and ran to her. She clutched her leg as Magnus approached, "I'm sorry to spring this on you but I was wondering if you could watch Madzie for the weekend."

Rory faltered, "Oh Magnus...that's not really the best idea."

"Look, Catarina is at a nurses convention and I have some business I need attend to," he explained, "Please do this...for me."