Abhigya's engagement

Purab parks the car little far from pragya's house...Pragya kisses Piyush's head who is sleeping on the back seat and gets down after giving a side hug to purab.Purab puts his head out through window and tells ,"I can't sleep peacefully today". hearing him pragya smiled and playfully hits his arm .After bidding bye purab starts the car and moves from there.After the car leaves the street pragya turns and walks towards her house...

Purab's words and pragya's hit are witnessed by a pair of eyes with full of anger.He thinks ,"so whatever Aliya said is true, purab is roaming with this girl.How dare he cheat my sister ...His thoughts are broken by dadi's call..

Phone conversation:
Ab: hello dadi

Dad: where did you go abhi... come inside the house

Ab: coming

Saying he cutted the call and follows pragya.

****
Here pragya is walking thinking about Piyush's naughtiness during the trip.Her lips are curved widely thinking about her son..

Pragya's pov;This weekend trip is full of his masti,jaan enjoyed a lot,these two days fully I was with him so surely today night he will miss me

Pragya's pov;
This weekend trip is full of his masti,jaan enjoyed a lot,these two days fully I was with him so surely today night he will miss me.. don't know how purab is going to handle him.First I should freshen up and call purab to check Jaan..

Then she saw many cars standing outside their house.wondering who has come to her house she entered inside the house..

As soon as she stepped in she is engulfed by purvi and bulbul's hug.
Pragya stumbled a little and the three fell on the nearby couch ...Sarala hurried to them and scolded bulbul and purvi lightly and said to pragya

Sar: pragya beta ..you said you will reach in morning itself but see it become afternoon

Pra:maa...Woh

Bulb: nowadays your kadoos boss is giving you over work...

Rockstar dadi: oh..Sarala what is this... first make her to get ready fast..see all are waiting to see her..

Before pragya could ask anything,all pushed her inside her room ..

**
Inside pragya's room , pragya is sitting Infront of the mirror in dressing table in a beautiful saree..bulbul and purvi are doing make up for pragya..

bulbul and purvi are doing make up for pragya