Last days... Happy days..

Mauli discharged Piyush so abhigya took Piyush to home ...

Piyush is sleeping due to the injection... Pragya sat near him and caressed his face whereas tears rolled down continuously from her eyes...

Purab came with her food....

Pu: pragya eat something....

Pragya nodded negatively..

Pu: pragya... baby will be hungry... please eat for the baby's sake..

Saying he showed the spoon near her mouth...

Hearing that pragya silently opened her mouth and ate as Purab fed her..

Tears were continuously flowing through their eyes...

Pragya softly whispers

Pr: I can't live without him purab

Pr: I can't live without him purab..what if something wrong happen ,I am scared purab...

Pu: we will do something pragya... please don't worry...it is not good for the baby...

Abhi came inside and sat near pragya...

Abhi gently said to pragya

Ab: you know right I love our both kids same...

Pr: hmm

Ab: I will not let anything happen to both of them...

Pu: but abhi.

Ab: Purab.... Piyush's mother is a rape victim...she has been gang raped by five beasts....two are arrested... other one is now living in Delhi...but other two are not known...The three people's DNA test has been taken, results will come by tomorrow morning....

Pu: the other two..

Ab: that is the problem...but the man living in Delhi knows the other two but he is not opening his mouth...I said I will give even 10 crores but he is not revealing the names....so I made some goons to kidnap and bring him to our farm house...now he is in our farm house and I am going to ask him..

Pu: I will also come with you..

Ab: no purab ...you stay with pragya and Jaan.. keep them both happy...

Pu: how are you going to ask him..

Ab: gonna ask him in my style

Saying he rubbed fist ✊...

Pu: yes abhi...first talk with mouth ,if he didn't open his mouth then talk with your hands...

Ab: ok...I am leaving...you take care of these two..

Then he saw pragya who is sobbing silently...