Her lies and his betrayal

Pragya rushed to purab and pulled him to a corner ...This shocked both abhi and purab..

Pur: pragya what are you doi...

He stops seeing her tears and panicked state..

Pu: kya hua

Pr: Jaan is crying... come we should go ...

Pu: kya

Pr: he is crying in pain purab.don't know what happened,come..

Pu: pragya first calm down,all are seeing us..

Pr: how can I calm down,there my son is in pain and here you are saying me to be calm..

Pu: he is also my son...I will go and check him , you stay here

Pr: but purab..

Pu: please pragya...if anyone finds about him suddenly then it will cause more problems...we can tell about Jaan to others but not like this..

Saying purab rushed from there before pragya could protest..

Though she controlled herself, thinking about her son's cries she decides to go and check

When she was about to move out,abhi and bulbul came to her.

Bu: Di..where are you going and where is that kadoos

Pr: bulbul...one important meeting got rescheduled so he went,even I should go..

Bu: kyaa...Di... you are impossible... tomorrow is your marriage but you are going for work today

Ab: you can go today as from tomorrow you cannot go to office.

Pr: why

Ab: common Pragya, you are rockstar's wife, you need not work,if you order me I will bring the whole world under your feet..

Bu: wow jeeju... you are the best

Abhi nods as yes and side hugs bulbul

pragya turns to go but stopped when abhi asked," should I drop you",but pragya nodded negatively and rushed out ...

Seeing her running bulbul tells abhi

Bu: that khadoos will never let her to be in peace..

Ab:you hate purab.don't you

Bu: Haan.... because of him my sister distanced from me..he can never do any work alone,even pragya Di pampers him as if he is a kid.

Abhi simply nods thinking," on hearing this I should get anger but why am I getting jealous"

His thoughts broke when he heard bulbul

Bu: don't tell to my Di but do you know I thought he will marry pragya Di...