First day of school...

Pragya's mobile rings...she takes the mobile and thinks who is calling in this late night...

Pr: hello...just because you own a mobile doesn't mean , you can call others at midnight and disturb their sleep... whoever you are cut the phone before I .....

Pu: arey paagal....it's me..

Pr: for you also same reply only

Pr: for you also same reply only...we will talk in morning purab..

Pu: pragu .... please yaar...tell me where is volini...my body is aching badly..

Pr: that's why I said don't play like that..but you three didn't listen me...

Pu: already my body is paining,now hearing you my head is also paining..

Pr: okay sorry.... check in the drawer near the TV...

Pu: I checked but I didn't get

Pr: check properly...

Pu: it's not there

Pr: then use iodex it will be in first aid kit..

Pu: wait...Haan I got iodex..ok good night

Pr: is it paining alot... should I come..

Pu: no no...you sleep

Pr: ok bye

Saying she cutted the phone and turned to see abhi staring her .. pragya got startled seeing him...

 pragya got startled seeing him

Pr: oh god abhi, you scared me...

Ab: are you going to meet him now

Pr: no he said he is fine... what is the need to play like that...are you having pain anywhere...

Abhi is surprised by her question and said her with a naughty smile...

Ab: he was the one who got hit...

Pr: you both joined and hitted him.. poor purab..

Ab: common he was a thief....we should hit theives like that