our little munchkin

Dadi: abhi , pragya beta get up..

Hearing this Pragya gets up quickly and panicks thinking what will her in-laws think about her

Hearing this Pragya gets up quickly and panicks thinking what will her in-laws think about her.. already she made a very bad impression..

Pr: Woh....dadi....I am sorry....

Da: arey... pragya beta,, this is your house you can be like you wish, here no-one will say you anything...

Hearing this Pragya's monkey mind urged her to jump on the bed and resume her sleep but thinking about her mom's lectures on sasural,etc.,etc,she dropped that idea and went to fresh up..

Dadi: abhi get up,we should go to temple.

Abhi mutters in sleep..

Abh: you know naa dadi..I don't believe in such things... please don't call me there..

Dadi: abhi I am saying right get up and get ready soon..

Hearing this abhi frowns and opens his eyes and the sight of Piyush's sleeping face warmed his heart...his lips curved into a smile..

Then he sees dadi who was sitting in the couch and glaring him...

Ab: okay dadi...you win..I will come with you... now please smile bhudiya...

Hearing this dadi smiles ..... pragya comes out in her saree... even though he hated to admit it but he got spellbound by the unconquered beauty of pragya... surrounding by many models and celebrities he was never used to traditional girls...untill he met pragya he never knew a woman can look pretty just in mangalsutra and kumkum...

untill he met pragya he never knew a woman can look pretty just in mangalsutra and kumkum

Feeling his intense gaze pragya's cheeks lightly heated up..

Dadi cleared her throat,this made abhi to come out of his dream land..

Dad: pragya beta wake Piyush also..

Pr: ji dadi..

Then pragya sat near Piyush and patted him to wake..

Pi: Nahi mumma... don't disturb me..

Pr: please Jaan... utto beta...

Pi: nahi