🐈‍⬛ Part 3: No memories

♡ Elena's pov:

As we silently walked towards the library, I started to think about how I could bring my memories back, and if I would ever be able to return home. Since apparently I don't even belong in this world. I sighed, this night was only getting worse by the minute. When we arrived at the library, the headmaster immediately started heading towards the shelves looking at multiple books that had pictures of potions in them. I didn't really know what to do so I just sat at a table, books slowly started to stack around me while Crowley just kept looking around and muttering to himself. After a few minutes I decided to break the silence.

"... So, am I gonna get kicked out? Since I don't technically belong here." I asked nervously.

He looked at me and sighed
"No of course not, as a teacher, I cannot just kick out a teenager with amnesia."

"Oh well, thanks for that."

"Of course, for I'am very gracious." He smiled as he started to rummage through some books.

Geez he has an ego, I mean it's not like I can complain. At least I'm not getting kicked out.
I sighed as I look at the books slowly stacking around me.
"So, if you don't mind me asking, what are you trying to look for in the library."

"Well, I am currently trying to look for a potion that can restore memories. But to my knowledge it looks like they are very unsafe to make, and very dangerous for the drinker themselves. The reports are horrendous."

I looked at him in with a very confused look on my face. What the heck did this man say about this potion.
"What do you mean by "horrendous"?"

"Their heads exploded with all the information they recovered, it says no one has ever survived after drinking that potion, though we might be able to make a safer one with Crewel's help...."
he said as he started to return some books to there shelves.

"Crewel? Who's that? Another teacher?"

He turned to me after putting back most of the books in there respective places.
"Yes! Precisely, you have good guessing skills! Also we're done here, we can leave now."

Thanks? I guess.
"Wait where are we going? Also where am I gonna sleep tonight?" I asked as I started following him out of the library.

"An unused facility dorm." He said cheerfully. "It was once used as a dormitory in the past, so if you clean it up you should be able to sleep there. For the time being, I will allow you to stay there! Then for the time being, I will find a way for you to return your memories and find a way home for you. My graciousness is limitless! I am a model for all teachers!" He said proudly as he smiled.

What an ego this man has! Well at least he's helping me, and providing a place for me to sleep.
I didn't say anything after that, I just silently followed him. After a few minutes, we started to head towards a building that looked very old, and rickety. Mind you we could only see the outside and not the inside, so who knows, maybe it looked better inside (No it did not).

"So.... this is it." I say as I slowly started to observe the building internally. It was big, kinda fancy looking, very old too with all the plank wood on the windows. It also does not look safe for one person to stay in alone.

"Right, right. Please follow me!" He said as he opened the gate and walked on the path towards the house. I quickly followed behind him, not wanting to be left alone in the dark.

When we entered the building I was horrified, it looked like it was in such a place of disrepair, I didn't even know if the lights worked. Chairs were overturned, dust looked like snow, and cobwebs were everywhere. Definatly looks abandoned and not really looking like a place to stay alone. But I can not complain, it was a decent place to stay for now. Besides I could always clean up.