ABOUT

Once upon a time, in a cozy village named Aslan, there lived a kind-hearted boy named Luis Marcos. He didn't have a home to call his own, but he had some feathered friends – a few hens – and a loyal goat by his side.

But sadness clouded Luis Marcos' heart when he lost his dear mother. The villagers, believing him to be the cause of her passing, treated him unkindly. They didn't understand that Luis Marcos was a good boy who loved his mother dearly. His father had left them long ago, breaking their family apart by choosing another woman over them.

One day, filled with determination and love, Luis Marcos embarked on a journey. He longed to reunite with his mother, even if it meant venturing through a mysterious place called purgatory. Despite the challenges he faced along the way, Luis Marcos remained brave. He held onto the belief that love was powerful enough to conquer anything, even death.

With courage in his heart and memories of his mother guiding his way, Luis Marcos set forth on his quest, determined to find her and bring back the love and happiness they once shared.

Copyright © 2020 Sagar Parajuli

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator," at the address below.
All rights reserved. No part of this book maybe used without written permission except for brief quotations for review purpose only.

sagarme986@gmail.com

First Edition