Chapter-9 (Flowers That Can Cut The Curse)

Luis turned backside, and he saw a woman in a white dress with long black hair.

"Who are you and what do you want from us", Luis said.

"Can you put that fire aside, I can't come closer to you", said that woman.

"No, I know you will harm us, I can't do it", said Luis.

"Please, let me eat I am hungry", said Woman.

" No, I can't do that, because I am searching for my mother, I have a very important mission right now", said Luis.

"Let's go scout", said Luis.

"Hahaha!! I guess you are going to the witch", said Woman.

"How did you know?", Luis asked.

"Because the way leads to her house", said Woman.

"Alright, thanks for your responses, we got no time to talk to you", Luis said.

"Scout, what are we supposed to do now, I guess they will be disturbing us in our journey", said Luis.

The more number of wild soul came there.

" I guess we are in trouble, but we don't have to fear because of the fire we are carrying with us", said Luis.

"We better ignore them and move on", said Luis.

"Why are you wearing a mask, Scout", Luis asked

"The smell of this place is making me sick.", Said Scout.

They ignored the wild soul and begin their journey.

The woman followed them from the distance.

"If you are going to the witch than it is impossible for you to go there, because you don't know how to get to her, you will need my help", said Woman from a distance.

"No, please don't lie, I know you want to eat us, please stop making excuses and let us go", said Luis.

"This mountain have many turning points and there are many things you need to know about, so you will need our help because we know everything. ", said Woman.

"Please, is there anything we can do except making ourselves your food", said Luis

"Yes, there is the way, will you help us?" Said Woman.

"What help", said Luis.

"Is it okay to help them", asked Scout.

"Yeah, because it's for my mother, I guess we will get some clue", said Luis.

"We are cursed by the god and a normal spirit can help us. There are 5 different flowers in the pothole when you turn left, you have to make a paste of all those flower and make a juice of it, it will help us to be normal again", said Woman.

"Why don't you go by yourself", said Luis?

"Because, the Pothole hada fire around it, and we are scared to go there and if you help us, we can give you a clue about the witch", said Woman.

"Ok, we will help you", Said Luis.

"Scout, are you with me", asked Luis.

"Now, how can I reject you after I came this far with you", said Scout.

The woman showed them the way of the pothole and Luis and scout followed the path and as soon as they saw the pothole, it was surrounded by the fire.

"The fire will burn us if we step in it, what should we do now", said Luis.

"We can't use blue stone because Arman said every stone has its capacity, and if the blue stone will end its life than we will be in a great problem very soon". Luis said.

"What's about a green one", said Scout.

"Aha!!! Great idea", said Luis.

He used the green stone to create a wind and by the big blow of the wind, it put out the fire.

They entered the pothole and found the 5 different types of flower.

Scout and Luis pluck them, and they made a paste of it, and they mix it with a water and created a juice of it and put it in the case of the coconut.

"Thanks, we have a coconut's case ", said Luis.

"Alright, time to move on", said Scout.

They went out of the pothole and moved to the place where they met that woman.

"Here it is, we brought it for you", said Luis.

They put the juice in the ground and made a distance.

The woman picked the juice and drank a drop of it and as all the remaining wild soul did.

Their body was twinkling and it seems like the smoke was getting out of it.

"We are free from curse now", said Woman.

Every wild soul cheered because the curse was gone.

The woman came near Luis and thanks him and Scout.

"Now listen, you just need to turn left when you go straight from here and you will find a forest with fireflies, don't touch them because they are poisonous

After you cross the forest than you will hear a tune of the flute, just follow the tune and you will make to her.", said Woman.

They both thanked the woman for her kindness and begin their journey.

*************************