Epilogue

"Luis."

As Luis opened his eye, he saw the roof of his home.

"What was it all a dream? ", said Luis.

"We need to go Luis." someone said.

Luis turned, and he found it was his mom.

He woke up and runs towards her and he hugged her and said, "Mom, you're alive? I missed you so much. "

"What happened, don't you know we are going to your uncle's wedding, get ready dad is waiting for us.", said Luis' Mom.

"Ahh!! Now I see, the time travel, the black stone, I need to stop it, I should not repeat it again, I see, if we go to the wedding today, dad will have an affair with that woman, he will left us soon, mom will involve in prostitution and all, I need to stop it.", Luis Mumbled.

"Mamma! Can you please call dad." Luis asked.

And as he asked for it, Luis' mom called him.

"What happened, why are not you ready yet." Luis' dad asked.

"Dad, I had a terrible pain in my gut, it's hitting me." Luis made an excuse.

"Dad, it's killing me, ahhhh!!!!!!"

"Dad, please (He shouted)"

His dad feared about the situation, He thought the situation was really tough.

"I am taking him to the hospital, Rachel, you will attend the wedding today", he told his wife.

He carried Luis to his car and rushed to the hospital. He called his brother and he said he couldn't attend the wedding because of Luis' health.

The doctor said he was fine, and gave some pills to take it if needed but Luis, he was happy because he knew what could take place if he didn't do so.

They went straightforward to home and after some moments, his mom showed up.

"Is it still paining, Luis" said Rachel.

"No, Mom, I am fine." Luis smiled and said.

.

.

.

Year had passed.

Luis mom was pregnant and it was the day for the delivery.

She was dashed to the emergency room and she gave birth to a son.

"Luis, get inside to see him, it's your brother.", said Rachel.

Luis looked at his brother and he glared at him for a minute,

"This eyes, this face, I have seen it before, Mom, can we name him Scout", Luis said.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! END !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!