Chapter-7 (Heart Of The Soul)

An old man saw them and he shouted, "Hey you two, who are you?"

"I am Luis and he is Scout. ", said Luis.

"I have never seen you two before, how did you arrived here,", the old man asked.

"Actually, we are making to the god's. " Luis said.

The boy then described everything on how the journey started. Then the old man replied them the journey would be impossible without the transcendental stone. Then Luis showed him those stones that surprised the old man.

"Will you come to my house", the old man asked.

They followed the old man to a hut as they entered the hut; a baby girl of likely of age 9 was sleeping.

"She is so cute." said Luis.

She is my granddaughter. We both live here for 20 years.

"What, a girl whose age is likely to be 9 is living here for 20 years.", said Scout.

"I think you are new here.", said the old man.

"Yes, we are", said Luis.

"So that means you both needs to know about the soul at first. Soul can feel inside the Gate of purgatory because god will either punish you or bless you. So he created the feelings in us. Like human, Soul needs to eat to survive and only the difference on a soul and a human is we soul don't age." said the old man.

"If the human die, they will be soul, but what if a soul die." said Luis.

The old man smiled and said, "Luis, can you feel 'I' inside you, like "Me", like this is 'me'."

Luis put his arms in his chest and he said that he could feel that even he is dead.

He said he can feel that 'Myself' inside him because it was him.

Then the old man said, "It is because the soul isn't still dead. If your soul no longer exists than that feelings of ''me'' will be erased.

Luis got the point about the soul, and he finally understood about the soul.

"If I fall from the high location, will I die", asked Luis.

"Not in a hell or in a heaven", Old man said.

The old man also described the Hell and the heaven.

Like in hell, you will die for many times and the pain will be given to you according to your Karma. If you die in hell, your soul will re-born for your next punishment.

Like in heaven, you will earn every achievement you did as a human. I guess there is no chance of dying in the heaven because nobody has ever.

"Grandpa!!!" the girl woke up.

Who are they?

Are they going to take you?

Please don't take him or I will be alone." she said.

"No, my child, they are our guest." said the old man.

"Hello, my name is Sans but I am a daughter...!!!! Hehe." she laughed.

"You are so cute", said Luis.

"Do you want to know about the stone", said the old man.

"Yes, we want to." said Luis.

Actually, the stone you are carrying with you are heart of the nature's soul. The red one is the heart of the sun's soul, the green one is the heart of the wind's soul, the blue one is the heart of the water's soul and the yellow one is the heart of the light's soul.

"What about the black one?" asked Luis.

I don't know about the black one because I have never seen the angel using the black stone.

"So do you have any idea where I could find the information about it?" asked Luis.

"I can show you the way,", said the old man.

He told them about the Witch that lives in the top of the mountain knows about the stones. But that place was far from the village. But it was in the same path Luis and Scout were moving. The old man let them sleep in his cottage until morning.

When the morning comes, Luis and Scout begin the journey.

"Bye-bye!!! Come again." Sans said.

Luis and Scout wave their hand and they moved on.

********************