Chapter-6 (Application Of Transcendental Stone)

It was so dim inside the cave and because of the darkness, Luis bumped into the fence of the cave and he dropped one stone. As he slipped the stone, the stone gave the light that was sufficient to light up the cave. It was the Yellow stone.

Oh, now I see how these stones work. I guess different stones have their own functions and it works when it is not in connect with a human body, said Luis.

"A human soul actually.", Scout mumbled.

Whatever, said Luis.

Then he put the blue in the ground and he saw the bluestone was splitting the water and when he holds the stone in his hand, the water stops splitting.

Ahh I see how this works, said Luis.

He did the same thing with the green one and it produced the wind and the red one turned into a fire.

"Ahh, I see how this works, but wait, the black one, it is not doing anything.", said Luis.

"Do you have any idea, Scout", said Luis.

"I guess we will find about it very soon", said Scout.

"Look over there, Fruits", said Scout.

There were fresh fruits inside the cave, Luis and Scout erased their Hunger with it.

They used blue stone for their thirst.

"Luis, the man in the mustache said that god's place is very far from here and if we stood every night like this than it will take a lot of time or even a year or decades to get to him. Remember what he told us about the red star at night, I guess he was talking to continue the journey even in the nighttime", said Scout.

"You're Right Scout. But how can we travel now, it's dark outside", said Luis.

Scout said nothing and point his finger towards the Yellow Stone. Luis understood the situation.

"Hey wait, if I touch the stone then it will stop working what should I do?", Said Luis.

"Why don't we use this", said Scout.

He gave him the case of the coconut to put the stone inside it.

"Brilliant idea Scout, Let's Move on.", said Luis.

Luis carried the case in his hand, and the light was enough to see the roads and everything.

"Why don't we carry those fruits in our backpack, we will need it in no time. "said Luis

Scout carried the fruits which were enough to be filled inside the bag and they came outside of the cave.

"Look at the sky, The red star.", said Scout.

And they followed the direction of the star, but Luis was still thinking what could be that Black Stone.

"Scout, If you meet my mother in heaven than tell her about our journey, she will be so pleased to hear that her lazy son is now masterminded.', said Luis.

Scout said nothing but smiled.

"How does the mother feel like", said Scout.

"What do you mean by it, everybody have mother, even you", Said Luis.

"No I dont 't have", Said Scout.

"Wait what, can you explain", said Luis.

But scout didnt said a word about it.

Luis didn't forced him to speak about it because he thought it might be his personal reason about this.

Then they walked for an hour and they saw the flame very far from them.

They didn't stop and followed the light, and it was a small village.

"Ahh!!! A village, is there someone lets check this out", said Luis and they entered the village.

*************************