Chapter-11 (To The Witch)

"I am sick of walking.", said Luis.

"Just keep on going.",said Scout.

They keep walking for an hour to the chorus of the flute and they attain to a port with stairs.

"Ahh!!! So we have to make it through these stairs." said Luis.

"We have no new option." Scout replied.

They mounted the stairs and made it to the top, and they saw a colossal house from where the theme of the flute was blown. It encompassed the house facade with some bamboo's timber.

"I think we made it." said Luis.

"Yeah, we did" Scout said.

They went to the door of the house and Luis exclaimed, "Hey bitch, are you here."

"It's Witch" replied Scout.

"Ahh!! Sorry, Hey witch are you here", Luis Shouted.

"Who is it", someone said from inside of the house.

Then, someone opened the door, and it shocked Luis and Scout.

"Wait what you." Luis said.

It was the angel who gave Luis stone in the forest in the beginning.

"I know you would arrive here." said the angel.

"Come Inside."

They enter the house and the angel told them to sit in the chair.

"Mom, we have a new guest here." said the angel.

"What, is she your mom?" said Luis.

"Yeah, I am a daughter of Witch." Said angel.

The witch came in the room where Luis, Scout and that angel were sitting.

"So, you are the two about whom Ureil was talking about", said the Witch.

"So, your name is Ureil" said Luis to the angel.

"Yes, I am Ureil, the daughter of the witch", said the Angel.

"And what is your name bitc...."

Scout covered his mouth with his hand

"Witch, he means" Scout said.

"Circe", said witch.

"Aha! Sounds like Sexy, wait Sexy the Bitch." Luis laughed.

"It's Circe; you can pronounce it as Sarsi." Said Circe.

"I am sorry about him, he has a problem in pronunciations." Scout said to Circe.

"What?" Luis stared at him.

"Shut Up." Said Scout.

"And how did you make it here, I guess you got a lot of problems." Ureil asked.

"Nothing much, it was a pleasant journey." Said Luis.

"Wait, I can't hear it now." said Luis.

"Hear what?" Scout asked Scout.

"The tune of the flute." Said Luis.

"It can't be heard when you are inside this house. You only can hear it outside of the house. The tune prevents us from the wild Soul because they are affected by the tune. The air produces the tune when it passes through the bamboos on the outside of this house.

"Ah! I see now, How it works", said Luis.

"So, can you do some magic like 'Aabraa Kadaabraa' and turn myself into a mouse", asked Luis to Circe.

"Yes, I can but I can't again turned you to human, you want to see", said Circe.

"No, wait, I am just asking." said Luis.

Everyone laughed.

"So, why are you here", said Circe.

"We are here because we want to know about the black stone that Ureil had given us, I think it's damaged because it is not working." Said Luis.

"No, It isn't damaged, No stones will damage, If it reaches to its limit it will disappear, there are few things you need to know about.' said Circe.

"The Black Stone that you got is a Heart of the Black hole's Soul. You can only use it for once, but it's against the god Law. You will be going in hell if you use that. It helps in travelling the time, One who is dead and is in a purgatory or in a hell or in a heaven can be sent back to the life in any time.

But, it's taboo, you can't change the Law of god." said Circe.

"Ah, so can God use it", asked Luis.

"God can do whatever he wants, because he is the creator." said Circe.

"So, do you know how to use it." said Luis.

"You need a Crystal Case to use it, which is in the Ruins where the god lives." said Circe.

"Had anyone used this Black Stone." said Luis.

"I don't know about it." said Circe.

"All right, we will go to the Ruins now", said Luis.

"Why don't you live here for tonight", said Ureil.

"Because I got no time, I want to see my mother as soon as possible", said Luis.

"You both are staying here for today or I will take your Stones", said Ureil.

"Ah!!! Blackmail, Ok we are staying.", said Luis.

They talked about themselves until the evening. Luis described how he made upto here and why. Luis just described how a mother mean to him.

They had dinner, and Uriel showed them their room for tonight.

Luis and Scout got inside the room and they sleep in the same bed.

"I have to do it, I don't know what god will decide but Scout, please tell her everything if you meet her in heaven ", said Luis.

"How does it feel when you don't have a mother", said Scout.

"Loss of a mother can be the greatest emptiness of one's life which can not be filled or substituted. Knowing that I can never ever meet her is the greatest regret. The regret of all the times not spent with her. In a blink of an eye, everything can change, and hence we have compiled some of the best memorial quotes for mom with images", Luis said.

Scout asked again "How does it feel, when you have a mother, I mean having a mom with you?"

Luis replied " A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend. Mother is a verb. It's something you do. Not just who you are. Mothers are the people who know us the best and love us the most. A mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. For a mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among 10 children and each child still have all her love. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take".

Scout Smiled, and he mumbled, "If I had a mother too".

"Everyone in the universe has a mother." said Luis.

"But I have no mother", said Scout.

" It's impossible, how did you even exist without mom", said Luis.

Scout didn't reply. He turned to another side and slept. Luis thought Scout had his reasons he is not talking about this.

"I can't even force him about his mother because it's his personal matter. Maybe he had a grave situation than mine but I am happy there is someone staying with me", Luis thought.

Luis turned off the Lamp, and he slept.

Frrrrrrr....

"Did you just fart." said Luis.

"No, I didn't." said Scout

"Don't lie, I heard it." Said Luis.

"You'd better sleep." said Scout.

Alright!!!!!............

***********************