Chapter-4 (The Journey Begins)

As Luis and Scout followed the angle of the wind, they made to an enormous river, but there was no bridge to pass through it.

"What are we expected to do now?", said Luis.

"I do not understand because the man with the mustache didn't tell us anything except the direction.", said Scout.

"Scout, **It is so complex when you have no father and its more problematic when mom does anything wrong just for her child." **

**Do God punish those people who did nasty works for their children. ** (said Luis)

"I don't have any idea because I have no parents.". (said scout)

What? (said Luis)

Nothing, leave it. (said scout)

A bird that looks like a parrot sat near them. It was unusual in the structure but look as same as a parrot.

"Hey scout, see this.", said Luis.

"Wow, a parrot, or a pigeon, never had I saw the strange bird like this.", said Scout.

"Work, Work, Work...", said the bird and flew away.

Wait, what ?

Did it just talked ?

Work?

"Hey what was that, what work.", said Luis.

He and scout discussed the moment for a long about the talking bird and an old woman was coming to them. But she was so far from them, and it was uneasy to notice her.

"Is that a ghost, or what?", said Luis.

"It is coming in our direction.", said Luis.

A woman came close to them and now they can see her. Her body was sweating and smelly.

"What are you two doing here.", said the old lady.

"Hey is it okay to depend on this old hag", Luis whispered in the ear of the Scout.

"We have no alternative. ", said the scout.

Luis explained everything to the Old woman about the journey to the God.

The old woman chuckled to the death.

"What?, a god.", she said.

"Many people like you come this way to find the god and at last they quit, because the journey you are taking to meet him is difficult as you think. Only a few haves succeeded. Better you wait for your Karma, so he will send you either in the hell or in a heaven.", The old woman said.

"I don't care how hard my journey would be, it's for my mom, I want to see her again.", said Luis.

She said nothing, but she points her finger to the other side of the stream.

"Did you see that?", She asked.

"A wooden Raft.", Luis and Scout said at the same moment.

And she said "Work" and vanished in the darkness. It was a nighttime.

Luis got the clue about passing through the bridge.

Scout, how do we supposed to build the raft?

Scout saw the forest of the coconut tree which lies 20 Miles away from them.

The night was not dark because of the full moon.

"Luis, we will build raft tomorrow and cross this River", said scout.

They Just went to the Forest of the coconut trees and slept there.

They used Leafs of the leaves as a bedsheet.

Scout fell deep asleep, but Luis was watching the moon.

He was thinking about his mom.

"Mom, I am coming", he said.

It was the morning, Luis and scout wake up when the sun hits into their face. But what they saw was unbelievable. There was a Raft in front of them.

"Scout, did you make it overnight?", Said Luis.

"No, I do not understand about it.", said Scout.

They ignored the situation, and they picked some coconut with them so they could use it both for drinking and eating.

They pulled the raft to the river and move on.

********************************