Baking a cake

Aug 2020

Lams

Fluff

" Alisson! John is here!" Martha shouted up the stairs.

" Coming!" Alex yelled back fastly going down the steps. " Don't mess the kitchen up too much" Martha smiled before going upstairs.

" You ready to bake a cake bitch?" Alex excitedly squealed.

" You don't even know" John laughed as they jogged to the kitchen.

' Alice' was planning on telling John today. They had been best friends since kindergarten so he knew John would understand. Besides, Johns tattoo apparently has a guys name on it.

Meaning John is gay.

Duhh

It's still scary to come out to your best friend though.

They both washed their hands and Alexander read from the laminated cake recipe while John gathered the ingredients.

" 3/4 cocoa powder, one teaspoon of baking powder..."

" Two cups of flour" Alex said walking past John and boopped him on the nose so a dot of flour was left.

" Two" John replied and flicked flour onto Alex's forehead. In which Alex just stuck his tongue out.
The freckled boy started mixing the dry batter.

" Fuck this smells as sweet as you"

" Yeah, like that's possible" Alex teased.

Sometimes they felt bad flirting with people who weren't their soulmates.

But they couldn't help it.

John continued mixing while Alex started adding the liquid ingredients to another bowl.

He was about to crack the egg when John stopped him. " Can I do it?" " Sure" Alex replied handing John the egg.

John just stared at the egg as he held it. Alex just raised a eyebrow at John expectantly.

" I.. Ive never cracked a egg before" John sheepishly said. Alex just burst out laughing. " Hey! You can't blame me" Alex just sighed as he went behind John and wrapped his arms around to guide Johns.

Alexander tried to look over John's shoulder but realized he was to short. So Alex cocked his head to look from the side of John.

He guided Johns hand to the side of the bowl and cracked the egg letting the yolk fall out.

" Your so extra" John said having the urge to kiss his best friend right there. " And your not?" Alex smirked throwing the egg shell in the trash.

They knew they had small feelings for each other. But it didn't make sense. They weren't soulmates.
There was no denying their feelings either.

" Can you mixed that?" Alex asked referring to the dry ingredients. John hummed in response as Alex gradually poured the liquid mixture to the batter.

After a few more minutes Alex was scrapping the batter off the bowl into a pan and sticking it in the oven.

" Alexander there better not be a big mess in my kitchen" Laf called from his room unaware that John was here.

" Alexander?" John asked.

Alex just scratched the back of his neck. He wasn't upset at Laf for accidentally outing him, he was going to tell John. But he didn't imagine it going like this.

" Yeah.. I go by Alexander now.." He said thinking of something else to say.

" Alexander.." John whispered under his breathe as if he was thinking.

" I was planning on telling you"

" Alexander... ALEXANDER!"

That's startled Alex. Was he mad at him.

" Y-yes?" He stuttered.

" What does your tattoo say?!"

" My soulmate tattoo? Why?"

" Unless you secretly got another tattoo. Yes your soulmate tattoo!" John said. Alex just raised a eyebrow at John.

John rugged down the collar of his shirt to reveal a tattoo on his neck.

Alexander

Alex gasped and pulled down the top of his sock.

John

They both smiled and hugged each other.

Alex's name was never truly Allison.

Hope you enjoyed pOtAtOs!

What other ships would you like to see?

Please tell me 🙂

-Nat

" WhAt dEm fRiEd pOtAtOs?" 🥔