Im still here

Part two!

John

Fuck what do I do?! What do I do?

NAKANKSKXKDJDKKDKD IM FREAKING OUT!!

Quick stay calm

I just gave him a confused face. " I-I'm sorry?" 

" Fuck he even talks like him" Alex whispered under his breathe.

" I'm so sorry sir you look and sound exactly like my dead husband.... I know that sounds kind of creepy I'm sorry I have a habit of blabbering" Alex rushed out.

It's weird. Looking and sounding like someone's husband who died ten years ago but then you actually ARE that person who died but then you pretended your dead but then your not. And then you have to have a casual conversation with your ex husband and pretend like you know nothing. Ya know?

I just softly giggled.

Which I completely regretted after seeing his reaction. I could tell he missed my laugh.

" No it's completely ok, Mr......"

" Hamilton. Alexander Hamilton"

" Well it was nice talking with you. Hope you get better. Sorry for your loss" I said shaking his hand and walking away.

What am I doing with myself?

Alex

That was so freaky.

I missed John so much I just wanted to give that random stranger a hug.

But that would be weird.

I should honestly just stop loving people. Everyone I love dies.

My mom, John and now Eliza.

Once I got back to the apartment I called Laf.

I needed to get some stuff out.

Third pov

" Bonjour mon Ami"

" Hey Laf... so the weirdest thing just happened to me. I was at the grocery store I bumped into someone and he looked exactly like John. He even talked like him!"

Alex was on speaker and Herc heard.

" That's crazy Alex. I'm truely speechless" Laf said flustered.

Hercules started to mouth things to Lafayette who just stared at him like he had three heads.

" Hold on Alex. I'm going to be on mute for jussst a second" Lafayette said before hitting the mute button.

" Laf! Laf! What if that was John?!" Hercules lightly shook his boyfriend.

" Mon amour, you are going crazy John is-"

Lafayette cut himself off.

" oooooohhh. I'm sorry I'm just so used to John being ' Dead'"  Lafayette sighed in relief.