I hear you

Publication date aug 2020

Fluff

the first one I read was fricken hilarious.

AU where your soulmate can hear your thoughts.

man just thinking about this being real is just, I would feel bad for my soulmate because my thoughts are pretty weird and messed up.

Alternate title: Lafayette annoying Hercules

Another alternate title: Hercules being done with life

Hercules pov

I'm in class while Lafayette was back in our dorm. I was so fucking bored, but Lafayette is entertaining as hell I can tell ya that.

He
was
reading
damn
smutfics.

To make it worse it was about freaking founding fathers who died more then three hundred years ago.
VERY DETAILED ones!

Like yeah I know when you read them you think about the actors who portrayed the people in this Miranda musical Laf is obsessed with but its still weird.

This one was about Anthony Ramos and Lin, which strangely looked a lot like John and Alex.

Which made it even more uncomfortable.

" Are you ok Hercules? sweetheart,you are very red" Martha Washington asked.

Shit

oh sorry Mon Amour

you are so dead.

" I-ill be fine" I smile at the teacher. She raises a eyebrow but goes back to teaching.

Fuck you Laf

gladly

" Oh my god!!!" I shout and bang my head on the desk.

fuck everyone is looking at me

oops?

ughhh

Martha looks up to me. " Your excused Hercules" She smiles. " Thank you so so much, I'm sorry" I say before grabbing my things and rushing to the dorm.

your dead, wait till I get my hands on you

I locked the door hah

you don't usually lock the door?

but bitch I have a key

ahhhh fuckkkkkk

I unlock the door and dash into the dorm and Laf hides in his little pillow fort. "BITCH stay back!" He shouts. " you asshole!" I say and destroy the pillow fort and hit him with a pillow.

" Hey! my pillow fort!" He whines.

" That's what you get" I stick my tounge out.

-----------------

OH MY GOSH!!! I fucking hate it when Jefferson and Alex fight, like I know Thomas is a ass but will you two EVER SHUT YOUR ASS UP?!?!

bro cHILE

whoops, you weren't supposed to hear that

yeah no kidding mon amour, but its not like I have a choice, if I did I would not be listening to your thoughts

HEY!

Bonjour

I need a new soulmate