A kiss of bravery

Aug 13 2020

Mullette

Modern college Au.

Fluff

Herc, Laf, The Schuyler sisters and Alex were sitting on the bleachers in the gym.

" Oh look, a fag" One of Jefferson's friends said as the group walked into the gym causing the boys to laugh. " How are you doing today John?" Thomas flicked Johns's forehead.

Eliza and Peggy held Alex down.

But Herc and Laf immediately stood up, glaring at Thomas.

" Ah ah ah" Thomas smirked waving his phone.

~~~ yesterday~~~

" Laf come back!" Hercules shouted running after his friend.

Herc walked into the locker room and sat beside Laf who was having a panic attack. Hercules hugged Lafayette from the side pulling him close.

Laf had came out a month ago. He knew he was going to get bullied but he didn't care.

" Your brave, you know that?" Hercules whispered. Lafayette giggled.

Hercules loved that giggle. He would die for that laugh.

After Laf had calmed they say there in quiet. " Thank you Herc" Laf said nuzzling into Hercules neck.

" Anyway, I know your crushing on someone" Lafayette smirked. " Who is it?"

Hercules turned red. " Uhmmm" he lifted Laf's chin so they were looking at each other. They softly put their foreheads together looking into each other's sparkling eyes.

" Who else?" Hercules smiled.

They stayed like that for a few seconds before they heard a door creak and a camera snap.

They looked up and saw Jefferson standing there, smirking his little ass off.

He turned his phone to reveal a picture of the two.

" piss me off one more time and everyone will see this" Jefferson laughed before walking out of the locker room.

Hercules hadn't come out yet.

He knew he wasn't ready.

He wasn't planning on it anytime soon.

~~~present~~~

" My friends have had a rough day John. You can fix that" Jefferson said tugging on John's hood.

" Too bad your friends up there won't do anything to stop this" John felt Thomas's breathe on his face. Sending tingles down his spine.

Hercules considered his options. He couldn't just let John get beat up.

Fuck it

Hercules wrapped his arms around Laf's waist and pulled him into a kiss.

Laf smiled into the kiss before returning the action and flipping Thomas off.

( that is like the best vision ever. It's hilarious)

They pulled away and glared at Thomas.

" Now let him go or you'll be sorry" Herc spat.

Thomas rolled his eyes before letting go of John and walking away with James.

" Aaaaahhh you two are so cute!" Peggy tackled Herc in a hug. He hugged back and smiled at Laf who smiled back.

" You two finally confessed, huh?" Angelica smirked.

" Not exactly" Lafayette said while they all sat down.

Sorry it's short.

Usually my chapters are long but this is just a short and cute one!

-Nat

" WhAt dEm fRiEd pOtAtOs?"