Author's Note

Hey everyone, I'm so happy you stopped by to read this book it means the world to me. I Will be adding on more parts every few days and will put out updates. Right now you can check me out on tiktok for more updates  @/dracomalfoyssgf. Every time there is a new story I will post about it on there.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the story it will be much longer so don't worry and I just want you to know how appreciated I am of you guys helping me out by reading this story. It means the world if you could share the message I would be so happy.

One thing before we begin the main character in the story is named Violet Rose Riddle but she is played by YOU. If you would like you can change her name to yours. I just put a name for anyone who wants it. In the story she is described as black hair brown eyes. But again its all up to you, you can change her appearance to however way you like.

Well with all that being said please enjoy the story and leave in the comments down below any suggestions alright you guys can start the story now.

I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes please tell me anyways lets begin.

I don't own any of the following characters except for Violet Rose Riddle. Jk rowling has full rights to these characters.