Chapter 8

Violets POV-

The rest of the day was spent looking over some spell books trying to figure out a spell for the cabinet. I was mostly doing the work while Draco stood there trying to understand whats happening.

I rolled my eyes and explained everything at least three times till he understood. It was getting pretty late so i took it upon myself to go to bed.

"Alright Draco we did quite a bit tomorrow we can work more" I say to him as he nods his head.

"Sure" he shrugs, "do you need help finding your room".

I pause wondering if i even know where my room is. "Snape never told me what room I had".

He looked at me and rolled his eyes at me. "Here Snape is definitely not up right now you can stay in my room tonight".

I freeze and give him a shocked face. "Oh Malfoy, I am not sleeping with you" I exclaim shocked he would even say that.

"No shit Newmen" I pause taken back for what he said."You can sleep on my bed, i'll sleep on the coach".

My smile grows and I nod, "thanks" i say. Not something I would usually say but it was very generous of him so whatever.

He only nods and directs me to follow him to his room.

The walk to his room was pretty quiet but not awkward just silent.

He went up to the entrance to enter the common room, "pure-blood" he said letting us walk right in. "Hm" I said raising my shoulders, this place was quite interesting and I loved every little thing I saw. Of course Draco couldn't tell because my face was as calm as a cucumber.

"Okay here is the room if you need to change use the restroom and then go to bed" he says pointing to the areas he was talking about. I nodded my head taking of my robe reviling a skirt and a wrinkled shirt.

I sighed remembering Snape took my clothing to my room that I don't know where that room is.I took of the tie and the jewelry on my hands and neck and placed them on a night stand to the left of me. When I turned around Draco was hovering over me.

His arms reached out in front of me as he tried to reach out for something. My first reflex was to slap his arm so that's what I did. "Bloody hell Newmen what was that for" he whined.

"You startled me whats wrong" I exclaimed he moved me to the side and bent down to grab a blanket next to the bed.

"Just getting a blanket Newmen go to bed before I regret letting you on my bed" I roll my eyes at his comment. "Fine" I say laying on his soft bed and covering myself with the blanket.

I take a quick glance at him before going to bed just to make sure he isn't doing something stupid. I lay my head on his pillow and fall into a deep sleep.

Draco's POV-

I wake up too noises on the left of me. I open my eyes trying to look around at whats going on. I turned to see the boys in my dorm all up and talking to each other. This time they where pointing to the bed next to me.I turned my head and see Violet laying down.

Shit I thought to myself. I totally forgot that she was staying over. l lifted my body up getting the boys attention. I could tell they had a lot of questions and I wasn't ready to answer them.

"Yo Draco whose that your latest hookup" Goyle says not in such a whisper.

I bite down on my teeth trying to not lose it after his comment.

"Ew no never" I say, "she's an old friend of mine".

The boys look at me and then at Violet as she begins to wake up. I close my eyes praying she doesn't say anything stupid.

The boys go around her watching her as she wakes up. Her head lifts up and her eyes open when she sees the boys surrounding her.

"Malfoy come get your friends" she says. I roll my eyes as she grabs all her hair and places it behind her.

"Newmen how did you sleep" i say biting my tongue trying to not say anything I might regret. She smiles shyly and begins to get out of the bed."I slept great thanks for asking and you".

I nod, "great" she claps her hands together and stands in the middle between me and the boys.

"U-Uh my name is Blaise Zabini and this is Vincent and Gregory" her eyes opened wide as she saw a hand put out in front of her to shake.

She smiled, "Nice to meet you guys my name is Violet Newmen. Malfoy take notes you should always greet a women by shaking her hand when you meet her" reminding him of the first time we met when I denied her hand.

I scoff pulling her away from the group of boys."Okay thats enough, Newmen you need to get ready for class" I say holding her arm.

She smirks, "sorry boys someone seems to have woke up on the wrong side of the bed today".

My tongue is probably bleeding by how hard i'm trying not to cuss her out right now but I manage.

I yank her arm dragging her to Snapes office. "Malfoy calm down are you really that mad at a joke i made" I ignore her and continue to just take her to the office.

"Here Snape Newmen slept in my room last night because she didn't know her room. Can you take her there please" I ask trying to be as far away from her as possible.

He nods and I practically run out the door I didn't want to see her for a very long time. Unfortunately I didn't know what was to come.