Chapter 18

Draco's POV-

Of course the black haired freak got me in trouble. I couldn't stand the look on her face when she thought she could just get away with this. My anger was rising and it wasn't helping that by the time I made it to the room, the door was opened.

"How the hell did Newmen beat me to it".

My face dropping as I enter the room. The smell of velvet rose petals filled the room. VIolets sent was left all over. It was overpowering and I could tell she was in the room.

"I'm not playing with you Newmen you're already on my bad side. Id watch yourself if I was you".

Still no reply as I put my stuff down on an empty chair on the side of the room.

"Honestly a disgrace to be in the same house as you. You'd fit better in Hufflepuff dumb, vexatious and pathetic".

I played with my fingers as the long awaited reply still wasn't answering. My anger rose and my patience decreased at an all time low.

"Bloody hell Newmen where the fauq are you".

My hands now slamming against the table. They hit so hard I had to rub my hands together to make them cool down. I began to walk to Snapes desk as I saw some items that where misplaced. I didn't think much of it instead my focus was more driven to the shadow near the curtain.

I walked closer to it to see something that I wish to never see again.

"Newmen".

I say jumping back but this time she wasn't in front of me. She was on the floor just laying there. I bent down moving her shoulder.

"Newmen come on whats wrong, I swear if this is some type of prank, you will actually be dying today".

I kept shaking her but nothing was working. I bent down to feel her heart beat and it wasn't there. My hands began to shake and my heart began to race. I didn't know what to do. I was staring at a corpse.

My grip on her hand grew tight as I tried everything I could to try and wake her up. Nothing. It was like shed been possessed.

"Newmen please wake up" I pleaded still trying to wake up the girl lying in front of me.

There was no hope she wasn't waking up. I sat down staring at her structure. Half of her hair was covering her face while the other laid on the ground. As if someone set her up to look like that. I moved her hair out of her face and took out my wand.

I didn't have a plan but I needed to do something. I placed the wand near her face and said the words out loud. Chocking on a few of the words but getting the point across.

"Rennervate".

I watched as I waited for her to give me something a sign or anything to know that she was alive. I got nothing though.

"Newmen wake up already" I pleaded, "I need you-".

I hear the words flow out of my mouth and quickly shake my head, "-to wake up, please".

But the more I pleaded the less I got in return. My only hope was to wait for a professor to come. I couldn't just leave her. So that's what I did.