Chapter 11

Violets POV-

I finally made it to my dorm, it was dark and quiet. It reminded me of my room back home.

I dropped onto my bed and stared at the ceiling just like I did at my house. 

I hated myself.

I really truly did so much and i'm so tired of being this way. Its not like I ever cared about how other people viewed me. It just hurts when you look at the mirror and feel lost. I don't belong here and I think i'm trying too hard to fit in. 

My body finally manages to get out of bed and I go to the bathroom. I stare at the mirror. Watching as all of my imperfections stare back at me. I never really looked at them until I came here. Everyone seems so , perfect.

I feel left out and like i'm not good enough. I'm not sad over some boy i'm sad over the thing looking back at me as I stare in the mirror. I don't cry or move making no sound. I just stare back at the mirror.

"Why are you like this" I say pointing at the mirror. "Why do you try, you are not perfect you're broken. You're not pretty ,you're a try hard. You're not worth it, you are just good at hiding your emotions". I scream at my reflection knowing theirs nothing I can do.

I lay my back against the bathroom wall with my hands in my hair. I can't show emotions because all my life my dad told me to hide them. So this, this is me hurting. I put my legs up to my chest and sink my head to my knees. I try to hold it all in and control myself. I do. It works but it hurts A LOT.

I shut my eyes and lay on the bathroom floor. I was upset with myself I never acted like this and I didn't like the feeling. At the same time I felt kind of numb to everything. Like I've been through ten times worse but it felt like this was consuming me in a way that will only kill me at the end.

Anyways, I just ended up staying the rest of the night in the bathroom. I heard as the girls came back to the room. Minus one person, Cambrie, I didn't want to think of what she was doing so I just ignored it. I could here the girls with there high heels giggling I just chose to ignore them. I felt numb so I just laid on the floor praying they wouldn't enter the bathroom.

"Where is Violet anyways" a brunette girl named Evie said. She plopped down on her bed making a loud thump sound. "Probably crashing another party" one of the other girls said. Her name was Rubie, she had cherry red hair and golden eyes. 

I heard as she took of each off her shoes. "How about you Florence" Evie said to the last girl who was standing just observing the girls."Where do you think that pathetic girl of a wizard is". "I don't know, do you guys think we were to harsh on her" she said.

"Omg Florence please tell me you're not feeling bad for that..thing" Rubie said. The girls broke in laughter and I could hear they all joined on one bed. "You're right I don't know what I was thinking" Florence exclaimed. 

Their giggles began to fade as they all feel asleep. I bit my bottom lip while I rub my arm where the marks Draco left on me. I hold my self tight and fall asleep still on the bathroom floor.

The next morning

I woke up on the bathroom floor. The cold floor hitting my skin sending shivers down my back. I got up and walked out of the bathroom. Seeing the girls still asleep. I tip toe to my side of the room and grab my school uniform. 

I went back in to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I didn't wear any makeup like I used to because I was still not feeling the best. I brushed my knotted hair. It still had some curls from the night before so I made sure to be gentle so the curls would still be there. 

I put on my uniform and sprayed my signature scent. Grabbing my shoes and heading out the door.

It was six in the morning by now and the girls where still asleep. Class didn't start for another hour so I went to the library.

There wasn't many people there maybe two or three. I went down each isle searching for books that interested me. I sighed taking a seat on a nearby coach when I couldn't find any. 

Today was a beautiful day, it was the first day of snow season. I stayed in the library till the librarian yelled, "time for breakfast". All the kids got up and left. I took a moment before getting up. I stood up tripping on someones foot and falling face first to the floor. 

"Ugh" I groan as a hand reaches out in front of me. "Omg i'm so sorry" the person says. I take there hand and stand up. "It's fine, just be careful where you're walking" I say beginning to walk away.

"Wait" the voice called before me. "My name is Harry Potter" he said. My head turned so quickly. He smiled at me and I was just in complete and utter shock. "H-harry Potter" I said not being able to comprehend who was in front of me. He just giggled, "the one and only". 

"I'm Violet" I said, "Newmen, Violet Newmen". He smiled, "It's a pleasure to meet you". I nod at his utter kindness. "We should probably go to breakfast" he stared at me.

I smiled, "Ya".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we walked into breakfast I saw as his friends signaled for him to come this way.

"Hey Violet, I know you're a slytherin but if you want you can sit by my friends and I" I smiled at him. "I'd love that"he began to walk as I followed behind him. I got plenty of stares but I just brushed them of and sat next to Harry.

"Hey guys this is my newest friend, Violet Newmen" he said introducing me to his friends.

"Violet, I know her we have astronomy together" I smile at Hermiones comment and nod at her. 

The red head sitting next to her looks at me and smiles, "Ron Weasley". I give him a smile and introduce myself to him. "Thank you guys for letting me join you" I say thankful for how nice they where.

"Ah don't worry about it, you're always welcomed here whenever you want" Harry exclaims beginning to talk about the latest news. At first I will admit I felt a little out of place but after hours of talking I felt like I've known them for years.

We grew a very tight bond in just a few days and before I knew it, the golden trio had one more person. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Okay so I had a bit of trouble of what I wanted to do next but I finally figured it out and im so excited. If you made it this far, please be patient with Violet. I know a lot of people dont like when the main character shows emotions but I just want to clarify that what Violet was going through was pain. She has always had 'problems' of her own which will be discussed later. Anyways I love you all so frekain much thank you loveys<3