II.

Skylar let out a sigh of relief as she slowly laid back on her queen sized bed. Her body was exhausted, as well as her mind from all of the emotional turmoil herself and all of the others had endured today. Her arms felt too heavy to bear, her problems seeming to weigh down everything in her own little world. It was hard for her, but she couldn't show how much it actually hurt her.

The young girl turned to her side, feeling the smooth maroon comforter beneath her skin. She brought her knees up, laying in a semi fetal position on her side as she shut her eyes just for a moment to recollect her thoughts.

'Okay.' She began, doing her best to analyze the situation before her. 'I was the first one that woke up. I have no memory of the events prior to my death nor any memory of that week. I remember my entire life... all of the people I've lost, but I can't remember one week? The week before my death?'

Something wasn't right to Skylar. How come herself... and seemingly the others cannot recall the week before their own deaths? Isn't that the time when your life is supposed to flash before your eyes? How come they can't remember it?

Her mind was racing with tons of confusing thoughts, her brain unable to understand why she's feeling all of emotions at once. 'I hate emotions. They're so useless.'

She felt her eyes begin to water, her mind not wanting her to cry but her body going against her wishes. Maybe a deeper part of her subconscious wanted her to cry so she couldn't stop the tears welling up in her eyes. She raised her heavy hand, wiping away her betrayal of tears. She just wanted the tears to stop, focusing on anything else but her tears.

Her mind started to drift, her body slowly going limp  against the warmth of the mattress.

"Hey."

Skylar was having the best night of her life, spending time out with her friends at the club. She was too young to drink legally so of course she had a fake ID. She moved to the music, dancing in the middle of the dance floor with her girl friends all around. She noticed this girl staring at her most of the time and that made the bisexual queen blush. She didn't expect anyone would pay that much attention to her but maybe it was just the outfit she borrowed.

"Hello gorgeous. See you finally decided to come over." Skylar stated, the mysterious vixen coming over to dance on the girl. Skylar had no complaints however, the woman was gorgeous and she didn't mind being a little reckless tonight.

The girl began to throw it back on her, Skylar grabbing her luscious body to move along with the girl. "Sorry it took me so long..." the girl began, smirking back at Skylar as she brought her body back up to move to the rhythm. "I just had to admire you from afar first before I popped the big question."

Skylar let out a small laugh, staring at the girl who was now face to face with her as they danced. "Ask and you shall receive, love."

The girl rested her hand against Skylar's soft cheek, showing off a lovely smile that she knew she wouldn't be able to resist.

"Come with me, doll."

"Aye, wake up doll."

Skylar's eyes slowly opened, looking up to be met with a tall and dripping wet man beside her.

She looked into his dark eyes, noticing the slight look of worry in his eyes. Skylar could feel the slightly damp comforter beneath her head, the girl realizing she must have cried herself to sleep. Her eyes focused on his comforting expression, the boy gently sitting himself on the edge of her bed. Adrian clearly had just got himself out of a long shower, the evidence left with the last of the water clinging to his dark brown locks. Skylar refused to let her eyes wander once she noticed his slightly damp exposed chest, as well as the towel wrapped so delicately around his lower region and the poor girl prayed it didn't slide any lower than his subtle abs etched into his skin.