V.

Jordyn felt the water trickle down her body, gliding elegantly against each of her curves. Her mind was wandering, the events of the past week running through her mind like a movie. None of it made sense and she wondered as the water tangoed with her long black locks if there was a reason for it all.

She felt the water hit her back, her mind going back to that night. It was the same feeling. Being confused, scared, unsure of who to trust. Her body ached, the water mimicking drumsticks pounding against her back as if it were a drum. The brunette wasn't alright, raising her wrist to her eyes.

'It's not there anymore.' She blankly stated, feeling her eyes start to slightly water at the sight. Jordyn sat down on the floor of the shower, bringing her knees to her chest as she held herself close. 'I wish the mental scarring of that monster would go away too.'

The young woman let out a small whimper, a chocked sob leaving her plump lips after. Her body was aching, healing easily physically but mentally... everything took a toll on her. She knew she should be dead by now. The "tests" they conducted should have killed them all and they should be six feet under with their families.

But, they won't die and Jordyn doesn't know why.

It's also not good that they haven't heard from William in a bit. He was always with them, encouraging them and being there for the group. It also seemed that Maddie took a liking to the man as well.

'Jordyn. What are you thinking?!' The girl scolded herself, her nails slightly digging into her skin as her body burned with a small flame of distrust and anger. She was beginning to distrust everything, even the people around her. 'You can't trust anything. This place... it's all a trap.'

Her body leaned back to press gently against the wall, the girl smiling but her tears said that she was feeling immense pain. Jordyn clutched her heart, her rosy cheeks moving as she uttered the sentence she couldn't bear to say in front of others.

"Mommy. I miss you. I need you. Why couldn't I have traded my life for yours?"

The wave of emotions came. Anger, at herself for ever becoming this creature that she is now while all of her family got left behind. Sorrow, for missing her family and friends that she left behind as life was hard to bear without them. Guilt, for not being able to remember her own mother's face well. She couldn't believe it. She can't remember her own mother's face and her body began to shake.

It was a deep rooted yet painful ache from within, the girl feeling like a piece of her had died in that shower as she truly let all of her emotions out. Her mind would never dare show that to anyone else, she had to be strong. She had to be a place that everyone could lean on but fuck was it hard, especially since she was getting unsure of who to trust.

The sound of a loud knock echoing throughout the bathroom made her skin crawl, the girl practically jumping out of her skin.

"Hey... you alright in there? I thought I heard crying..."

Ah, the soft and worrisome tone of Elias' voice was him being genuine. He was always taking care of the others, basically him and the girl becoming the source of mental support for the others over the past couple of days. They were both respected highly, possibly because of the fact that they were a very easily angry couple. They never got angry with the group though, constantly being a sweet couple with the others and even making them laugh.

If any of the duos were like the mother and father of the group, it was definitely them.

Yet no matter who Elias was always helping, Jordyn could see that he was always checking up on her. Surveying her from afar to make sure she's alright. It made her feel all giddy inside to be taken seriously like that but it also worried her if he had ulterior motives.