=Unicorn Or A Black Swan=

========

Highland University, Adliya

Earlier that day, 7:00 am

Y/n was studying Cardiology and aspired to become a skilled and renowned cardiologist in a few years. She was an insanely rich but simple girl with a focussed aim in life, determined enough to achieve it. Well, I mean, it's her dad's money, not hers. That's how it works, right?

She shared a room on campus with her best friend Perrie and a profligate girl, Yuna. 

You could say Yuna was the lunatic of the college. She could win a billion prizes in competitions of cursing, bullying and idiocy. The dictionary fellas have yet to come up with a word for the book that will be synonymous with 'crazy' but will also deliver its x100 vehemence along with it. 

That would sum Yuna up.

Yuna would tease and bully most of the freshers and kids of her age but when in private, mostly, Y/n and Perrie would be the ones to stand up against her fearlessly to show her her place when she crossed the line of fun and stepped towards humiliation.

========

Your POV

You woke up and got ready for your first day of the 2nd semester in college. Before getting out of your room, you took one final look at the mirror, checking your hair and you were set to go. Perrie had already left for class 30 minutes ago. So you had to walk to your class all by yourself.

You made your way to your building when a really tall figure bumped into your short form. You stepped back and looked up to see who it was and realised it was Jin.

Kim Seokjin and you were close friends ever since 5th grade. He was pretty much the only person except Perrie whom you'd talk to.

Jin smiled at you, "Oh, hey, love! How have you been? Haven't seen you out here in a long long time

Jin smiled at you, "Oh, hey, love! How have you been? Haven't seen you out here in a long long time."

''Hi, Jin. I'm great. Just tied up with the fresh semester arrangements. What about you?" You warmly conversed, taking him into a hug.

He chuckles, making him look extra cute in his attire. "I can relate. Heading to biology?" He asked while you two walked towards the Science Wing.

''Oh, nope. My schedule has been changed for a week because we have a new chemistry teacher, substitution and all that ruckus. So I'm going straight to maths right now."

"I see... Okay then, carry on. I'll catch you later, I guess?" You couldn't help but notice his change of spirit even though he kept his smile uptight. He was always the cheery type, a people pleaser.