=Morose Date=

He threw his hand over your shoulder and guided you out. Your face was flushed white and you were in a dilemma once again.

This time you were 70% sure that Taehyung was the murderer.

You had seen his gun in the picture as well as in real life. They were exactly the same. 

He also used to say, "When the right time comes, you'll know," whenever you asked about some of his work. You also never knew where Taehyung was when the fire broke out. 

==========

(In the ride taking you back to the University)

Jin was driving and Perrie sat beside him while you two occupied the back seats.

"LOrD! I wheezed at that!!" Jin let out a strange laugh which sounded like cleaning a window with a wiper and Perrie followed while saying what she was, actually screaming!

You kept quiet all along. Taehyung didn't say much of anything either except for sparing a few laughs at their words in between. 

You suddenly felt a hand on your own one. It was Taehyung's hand. It broke the intimacy between your brain, its overthinking and your analysis. "All okay?" he asked, ducking his head a bit low to look into your eyes. 

It was all just perfect! No one could tell he was putting up a show or something. Just why? Why did he- 

"Y/n?" he smiled gently, raised his eyebrows and asked you yet again with his deep voice and hand still on yours.

"Oh yeah, fine." You said in a monotone trying really hard to fake a smile, which you're sure he could have made out wasn't genuine.

========

(Taehyung's POV)

"Should I ask her now?" I thought to myself. 

I reviewed it and decided to just go with it, "Umm Y/n..." She hummed while looking outside the car window, her hand still in mine, a little cold. "Will you... Go out on a date with me? Let me take you out?" I finally weaved my thoughts into words.

"WHAT?! WHY?!" She suddenly raised her voice and widened her eyes while looking at me as if it was the most ridiculous thing someone had ever asked her.

"Oh! I- Uh- Since we're.. You know... Getting married. I suppose we should get to know each other better beforehand. Like... We're already friends but it would be better if we become something more-" 

She cuts me off, "No!" 

"Why?-" I asked, a bit disappointed and sad. It felt bad to be honest, my heart, "Ouch!" I'm falling in love with her and I have to protect her too. It'll be easier if we're married and together.

"Actually, Perrie and I have plans hahaha!" She let out loudly and weirdly. 

"Wh-? She's lying, dude." Perrie turned back towards me and said while grinning. "She'll go with you on that date! Don't worry, I might stab her with a knife but I guarantee, she'll be there." Perrie said giving Y/n a threatening look and a kind one to me. 

Y/n just ignores the entire thing and goes back to staring at the roads visible from the windows of the car.

(Taehyung's POV ends)

==========

The rest of the ride was quite silent. Perrie slept on Jin's shoulder. He had to throw her back onto her seat, of course, gently, considering the fact that they were dating. Yeah, since the past 154 minutes.