=Bolt Out Of The Blue=

"Taken aback? Don't react,

Plan, then attack!"

-Pritha Ganguly

Breaking the hug, your dad started, "Y/n dear, this is the most popular guy, the pillar of the one and only, 'The Descendants', Kim Taehyung. You must be knowing him since he shares the entire week's schedule with you at Highland." 

You froze out of shock and just stood there, processing the ridiculous-sounding sentences. 

This guy, the newbie, the cold man, the heartthrob of the University, was a mafia member? A guy from the underworld? You couldn't believe that behind those good looks and charms lay such a character.

The tattoo and him staring at you all the time finally made some sense to you now, but you still didn't know why he was so interested in you. Also, why did he attend university? He looked like a man of the age of someone with a Master's Degree in regard to his education. But he said he was an immigrant from Kuwait... Did he lie about all this? If yes, why? You had nothing to do with him, nor did anyone on campus you knew, did.

And his name- He even lied about his name...

Your father abruptly spoke up, "So Y/n, do you like him? You're also growing old now haha... I mean, into a young lady... And Taehyung here is a great man for me, as my son-in-law. Perfect!"

"W- What?!" You exclaimed furiously.

"Moreover..." 

"There's a 'moreover' too?" You thought.

Your dad smirked looking at Taehyung who was fuming with anger, "Taehyung also finished off Professor Loki. Ha! Wasn't that unexpected Y/n? Like... Wow, Taehyung! Woohoo! Spot-on job. No one would ever figure out that he killed him!"

You gaped, you didn't know what to think of! 

He murdered someone!

"So? When should we set a formal date, Y/n? Taehyung?" He asked with an abundance of amusement. 

You pulled yourself together for the bare minimum act of just getting yourself out of there. You ran. You ran like anything.

You rushed out of there. Tears rolling down your cheeks, mind not knowing what just happened. The person you thought could be a potential friend, turned out to be like your disgusting father. A killer! The business you hated, one you ran away from, he had expertise in that very field. And your father wanted you to marry him? Why the heck would you marry a man like Kim Taehyung? This was so messed up. You were so messed up. Everything was just out of your range right now.

You were in a narrow, steep alley-like area in the fair. You left Perrie a text that you would see her in the parking lot in 30 minutes, you had to buy some souvenirs. Suddenly you heard footsteps... You were alert, the last thing you wanted right now was to get assaulted by someone.