=In Denial=

'Don't settle for less,

You'll weep all your life.'

Rephrased by Pritha Ganguly

===========

You stood there in a dilemma. You shouldn't even have been standing there in the first place. What were you doing? You internally questioned yourself. This is going to ruin your life.

You can't ever love someone like him, a murderer, a conman, a player; you just can't.

The priest repeated his words one more time for you had zoned out of reality for the third time since this day had begun, "Would you, Y/n, take this man, Kim Taehyung, as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Your thoughts conflicted inside of your head. This was so much to take in. Marrying someone like this, you just couldn't do it but then again, your dad, Perrie, Jin and everyone else; you actually didn't care about your dad and his judgement but other people close to you were genuinely so happy, how could you back out now or... maybe you could.

===========

(A few hours earlier)

It has been 5 weeks ever since that glum date and miserable night had taken place. You were okay but not really perfect mentally. It was one of those times again when you faked it all, the sadness consumed you from within but you stayed strong on the outside, not letting anyone know. 

You all just gave your final exams and are free for a while, so its happening now. The university is dormant, no classes, no thesis, a time to be utilized for relaxation but you feel like you're going to go face a life and death situation.

Perrie and Cheeni were now helping you with all that you asked since you'll be marrying Kim Taehyung in exactly 3 hours. It wasn't nerve wracking like a normal wedding should be, instead, it filled your insides with misery. Your life was practically over. 

Who knows? Maybe Taehyung joined hands with your father too to make you suffer, if not, he might just kill you once you're in his house after marrying him. Not like you could do anything about it right now; so might as well go with the flow. After all, you're the embodiment of the adjective 'spontaneous' so you'll be okay.

===========

(The Bride's Room)

"I TOLD YOU NO!" Cheeni shrieked. A helping woman that was provided to you by the church had been suggesting stupid stuff throughout the day and Cheeni was losing her temper second by second.

"Miss it will look gre-" She began, "PLEASE GET OUT!" She shouted once again.

"Hey! Will you calm down a second?! It's her wedding for crying out loud!" Perrie proclaimed.

"NO, I CAN'T! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? SHE ASKED ME TO ALLOW HER TO SING 'SWALLA' AT THE WEDDING!" Cheeni yelled. "She what?" Perrie wheezed and earned a slap on her back from her. 

Right then, the frustrated you bellowed, "Hey, you both! Stop the menace and come here, this stupid gown is stuck." 

"Why? Your backside's too big lady?" Cheeni unexpectedly commented.

"Oh my! I didn't know you were capable of being my partner in crime!" Perrie laughed.

You yelled yet again, "Shut up both of you! We don't have time!"