=Fidgety=

=============

"Sorry, I'm late because of some inevitable circumstances," said Taehyun between his irregular heavy breathing. 

"Well well well... Looks like the prince has been awakened. What's the time right now, Your Highness?" He asked looking at Taehyun cockily.

"We'll let you off the hook this time Taehyun, don't repeat it." Mr Shi Hyuk interfered.

Mark wasn't convinced, "I think someone here needs to make an explanation. I hope you DO realise it's not a bar you own that you make an appearance anytime you want, sir!"

"I think I DID apologize, si- whoever you are," he snapped.

"An apology isn't what I need, tell me where you were all this time and why are you late to class especially when you all were given a questioning notice, by 12 minutes

"An apology isn't what I need, tell me where you were all this time and why are you late to class especially when you all were given a questioning notice, by 12 minutes." Mark glanced at his Rolex and asked.

You don't know why but you just went- "HE WAS WITH ME INVESTIGATOR!"

The whole class including Taehyun stared at you in awe.

He looked quite amused and wanted to hear what you were going to say next

Mark made a strange face, "Is that so?"

"Certainly is, I was with her," Taehyun hissed.

"And why exactly were you two together? Mind you, Ms Y/n came in way before you," he argued.

Taehyun just started to say something when you interrupted and took charge.

"He and I actually had to discuss the last psychology assignment. Since he's new, I extended a hand to help with his backlog haha-" You thought he would be convinced but that ending laughter of yours gave away maybe.

Mark scanned both of your faces and turned away.

"Take your seats then and we'll start," he announced.

You both did as instructed and Mark asked you all random questions which were hard to make out WHY he asked as they were highly irrelevant. Like... What the hell do your socks have to do with the fire?!