=Absence=

---------------------

(Royal Bahrain Hospital) 

(The next day, 9 am)

It was finally time, you could get out of the hospital and go to Uni. 

Yeah, you couldn't go to the dorm for rest because police had to interrogate everyone who was present there that day. Also, the management seemed so insensitive, classes were to be resumed, but in another building, alternative batched. They didn't seem like they got affected by the fact that someone was murdered on the premises. 

Study, Study, Study; Earn, Earn, Earn; Die!

Anywayyyyyy-

You packed your things along with Perrie and Cheeni who had come to visit you too early in the morning and left the hospital greeting and thanking the hospital staff in charge of you all the time.

---------------------

(Highland University)

(10 am)

On reaching the dormitory, you crashed on your bed and Perrie unpacked your stuff.

Today, class was in the neighbouring campus' building, which was closer to your dorm, so you could rest for about 20 mins.

You mellowed out, took a shower and set off for class thinking about the glares or stares you would face since the DiRecTor's DaUGhter collapsed in the fire.

HAW! 

You were supposed to be a superwoman but you didn't act like one. BRUH!

You shrugged it all away because you actually didn't care. Like... Someone else would have been injured too, it was a fire dude!!

Entering the class, you were just at the threshold and you stopped. 

"Hello, class! I'm Investigator Mark. I'll be taking over the case of the homicide, including the incidents that all happened 3 days ago on the school grounds."

Your dumb classmate, Leemin mocked, "UniVeRsiTy cop! Not a school," the kid spoke with arrogance and chewing gum in his mouth.

Mark gave back, "Oh yeah? InVesTigAtoR kid, not sir! Get your facts AND manners straight if you don't want to be sent in for disciplinary counselling." He wittily spoke and shook his head in disappointment of what he got commented upon.

You entered the class after the approval of Mr Shi Hyuk who was standing in the corner of the room at the back and sat down on your seat.

"Is someone absent today Professor?" Mark asked Mr Shi Hyuk.

Mr Shi Hyuk replied, "Yes, investigator. One student, Kim Taehyun"

"Is he always like this?" He questioned.

"Actually, I can't say, it was his first day when the fire broke out and classes just re-started today"

"That's amusing," he sang while giving a slight unnoticeable smirk. "Let's send someone for him, shall we? I need everyone here. So..."

The door flung open revealing a sweaty Taehyun who seemed to have run a mile back from school and forth at least 3 times.

.

.

Excuse the clownery, exams n me myself

 I accidentally published it :)

There's more coming!!