A convenient stranger

They stayed silent for a second, before Hermione said "wait... maybe this is a good thing." "We're 2 years too early Hermione how the fuck is this good?" "Well, it gives us time, right? Right now Voldermort only has 6 horcruxes, which we're gonna have to destroy again. And then all we have to do is kill him before he gets to the Potter's. Then you never become a horcrux and we save everyone, no more wizarding war 2" Ron started nodding "ok..." Harry said, "so, we're stuck in 1979-" "we aren't stuck" "we're in 1979" Harry corrected himself.
Technically they were stuck, since they couldn't exactly go back until they finished the job, but Harry guessed if they needed to they could go back home. If they click the little button on the bottom of the time turner it'll take them back to the exact moment they left, like nothing ever happened. And at least that meant they wouldn't mess up the turns again and end up in 2006 or something. It would take them straight to 1999. "We have no idea where we are and nowhere to go. And we have 2 years to kill the most dangerous person to ever live" The others fell silent for a second, until Ron said "well...you've done it before, and this time we already know where all the horcruxes are and how to get to them, so it'll be easier than last time" Hermione nodded in agreement with Ron, and Harry was about to say something back when he heard a noise behind them.
He turned around to see a young Sirius Black walking, well, stumbling would probably be a better term, toward them. There was a girl next to him, and they were leaning on each other for support, Harry takes a wild guess and assumes they're drunk. Sirius had shoulder-length black hair and a 'Led Zeppelin' band T-shirt on that was tied in a knot at the bottom, creating a makeshift cropped top. He had black ripped jeans on that were cuffed at the bottom and he was wearing Doc Martens. The girl had long, light blonde, wavy hair. She was also wearing a black band T-shirt, but for a band called 'The Beatles' instead of Led Zeppelin. She had ripped jeans on and black Converse shoes. They were wearing matching leather jackets and Harry assumed that this girl was Sirius' girlfriend, since they were wearing matching outfits and leaning on each other without any regard for personal space.
(Harry, of course, being the oblivious shit that he is, completely missed the rainbow flag pins they both had on, because he's a dumbass)
"James?" Harry slightly jumped at the name. "Oh sorry, thought you were someone else. You know, you look a hell of a lot like my brother" Sirius said once he was close enough to see that he wasn't talking to James. "Your... your brother?" Is all Harry could manage while looking at a younger version of someone he loved. An alive version. "Yeah, he's over- you know what? You should come and meet him. I bet the others would find this crazy" before Harry could say anything, him and his girlfriend were dragging the three of them toward the loud noises and bright lights. "I'm Marlene by the way" the girl spoke as they walked, "Marlene McKinnon, and this is Sirius"