Captured

"Guys! Ron! Hermi-" Harry stopped abruptly. Ron and Hermione were standing at the bottom of the staircase, wands on the ground and hands in the air.
Lily stood in front of them, Marlene on her left and Mary and Dorcas on her right. They had their wands drawn and looked furious.
"Put your wand down and your hands up, Harry." Dorcas said calmly but far from friendly. Harry did what she said, in fear she could and would rip him apart.
"tell me what you're doing here! Now!" Lily yelled, a lot less calm in her voice than Dorcas had.
"We just came by to see Sirius?" Ron replied unconvincingly.
"Don't lie. We saw you break in and you were snooping around upstairs." Marlene says, pointing her wand accusatorially at the paper with Regulus' number on it that Harry had not so discreetly slipped into his pocket.
"I'd hardly call it breaking in-"
"The door was locked. You unlocked it."
"It's not my fault they have a bad security system, they don't even have cameras."
"We live in the middle of nowhere why the fuck would we have cameras?"
"I broke in didn't I?"
"Ron. Not. Helping."
"Tell us what you want with Remus and Sirius." Mary yelled, interrupting Marlene and Ron's bickering.
"Nothing! Nothing I swear! We just came for that." Harry says, pointing to the piece of paper hanging from his jean pocket.
"And why did you want that?"
Mary walked over, still pointing her wand at Harry, and pointed at the paper. Harry slowly put his hands down and handed her the paper.
"'Reg, 07217381' is this...is this Sirius' brother's number?" She read.
"Yes. We need it." Harry replied.
"For what?" Lily asked, her wand unmoved from where it was when they got there.
"We need to talk to him."
"Well we gathered that. Why?" Marlene says rolling her eyes, her wand still trained on Ron.
"He knows something...vital."
"How vital."
"Like, we-need-it-if-we-wanna-live vital."
"What is it?"
"It's the whereabouts of a certain artefact." Hermione responded, answering the question without actually answering it, "it's the reason we're here, in your town."
"And what is that reason?" Lily asked.
"Voldermort."
The girls gasped, "you shouldn't say his name!" Mary shout-whispered, like he was watching them from the shadows and would attack if they spoke too loudly.
"Nah it's fine, he doesn't actually curse it for like another 18 years, you'll be fine." Ron said calmly.
"How would you- how do you know that?" Dorcas asked.
"Just a hunch." Ron said shrugging.
Harry was getting sick of this back and forth, and they really needed to get moving. He considered making a run for it, but he knew it was no use, his mother would not let him go.
"Regulus Black is a death eater, what makes you think he'll help you...unless you're a death eater too?" Marlene asked.
"What? No. Voldemort murdered my parents, why would I want to be on his side?!" Harry blurted out, disgusted that anyone would think that of him.
"Oh," Mary said, lowering her wand for a second before quickly pulling it back up.
"Look, we clearly aren't here to hurt Remus or Sirius, and we have what we came for, how about you just let us past, and we'll be own our merry way?" Ron asked hopefully, though he didn't expect it to work.
Lily just glared.
"Look. We're here to help, ok? We wanna save you. We just need to talk to Regulus first. He can help us defeat Voldemort."
Lily still looks sceptical, but decided he seemed genuine.
"Here." She said, pushing the paper into his hands. "Call it. Prove you're telling the truth."
Harry slowly walked away from where the others still had their arms raised and towards a landline. He dialled the number from the paper and pressed the phone to his ear to listen.
"On speaker." Lily said shortly.
Harry hadn't known these phones had a speaker, but he guessed Sirius probably enchanted it. He clicked the button and the rings echoed throughout the silent room.
After a minute of ringing, Harry was just about to put the phone done and give up, when he heard a click.
"Hello? Regulus speaking." A voice came through the phone. Harry had expected Regulus to sound like Sirius, but his voice was deeper, more tired. He sounded as if he was ready to pass out. Pretending to be a supremacist so your parents don't kill you must be tiring.
"Um, hi. I'm Harry. I, uh..." Harry, of course, really hadn't planned this far, or at least exactly what he was going to say. Ron walked up behind Harry and took the phone.
"Look. We need your help."
"Excuse me?"
"We know your secret."
Regulus seemed to stay one hundred percent calm in that moment, or so the others thought. Harry barely noticed it, but there was a slight hitch in his breath, he recognised it as something Sirius had done when caught in a lie as well.
"And what would that be?"
"That you're plotting against the dark lord. That you wanna sacrifice yourself to stop him."
"I...that's insane. Why would I do that?" Regulus was getting very nervous now, even the others noticed. The girls had dropped their wands entirely, the earlier accusations forgotten, and were crowded around the phone, trying to hear their best friends little brother struggle to come up with a lie quick enough.
"We know what you're doing Regulus. You can't hide from us."
"Who the hell are you? How do you know me?" Regulus asked, trying to redirect the conversation.
"Meet me at Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour tomorrow at 3pm. Come alone. Don't be late or they find out your plan. Good bye Regulus." Ron didn't exactly know who they were, but he's sure Regulus will have some guesses. Enough to get him to show up at least.
"That didn't prove anything." Lily said, while the others starred, still processing the call.
"How about this? You come to the parlour with us." Hermione said. "You can watch from a nearby table, close enough to hear us, and you can be the judge."
Lily pondered for a moment, weighing her options. She figured, as long as she kept her guard up, she'd be safe.
"Alright. But if I see anything that could hurt my family, you're all dead."

Sorry about that, my email deleted or smthn I don't really know but it wouldn't let me post anything for ages. Hopefully it starts working again.