Chapter Thirteen: Kyler/Molly

(A/N IMPORTANT SHIZ: HIIIII my beauties! anyway there is a song off to the side, just start playing it when i give the cue and read slowly!! LOVE YOU ALLL)

I sat there and waited for Molly to stop crying and without realizing it she had fallen asleep in my arms. I had no idea where she lived and I wasn't about to just leave her there. But it was getting late and her arm needed to be cleaned up from the drying blood so I decided to just pick her up and drive her back to my house.

When I got to my house I was surprised to see my mom, dad, and brothers cars all taking up the driveway. My parents were barely ever home, let alone all at the same time, and my brother was living with his girlfriend in Georgetown. 

Honestly, if it had been any other time, I would have been extremely excited to see all of them, but as I picked the girl up out of my car and brushed my bangs out of my eyes, I was nervous of the explanations I would need to make once I got inside.

Luckily though, my older brother rushed out and was about to tackle me with a bear hug until he saw the fragile girl in my arms.

“Bro—What the fuck?” He exclaimed in a hushed voice, looking in between my, the blood on my shirt, and Molly’s bloodied arm.

“I’ll explain everything. After we get her inside.” I replied; worry obviously rushing through my voice, “Without

Mom and Dad seeing..?”

He knew I was asking him to help me but he just shrugged his shoulders and stared at the sleeping body in my arms. Suddenly he threw his hands around Molly while whisper-yelling, “I have a plan! Go distract Kelsey, mom, and dad; I’ll take her upstairs much faster than you could. All you have to do is keep them occupied in the living room.

“Yeah, that’ll be easy.” I said sarcastically, rushing into the house and hearing mom and dad whisper yelling in the kitchen.

How the hell was I supposed to keep them in the living room when they were in the fucking kitchen?!?!? Well…I did need to tell them that I was…no! Now is definitely NOT the time… but how else…ugh!

I peeked into the kitchen and saw Kelsey in her bright multi-colored skirt and Asking Alexandria tee. Her leggings were ripped down the sides and her combat boots came to about three or four inches above her ankle. Her black hair was slightly teased and she was twirling apart of it in her fingers, looking extremely nervous. Right before I was about to go in and say hi, I saw something gleaming on her left hand. Wait…left hand…ring finger…

“OHMYGOD! YOU’RE MARRYING MY BROTHER?” I said excitedly. I must’ve scared her because she jumped off the loveseat she was sitting in and looked daggers at me.

After realizing it was me, she shoved the finger in my face so I could examine the amazing quality of the ring, “ISNT IT AMAZING?!” she asked excitedly.

I said congratulations then remembered I was on a mission. I had no other choice. I had to tell my parents sometime. And why not do it now? Everyone was here and Kelsey and Zeke, my brother, already knew and were there to support me.

“I’m gunna’ tell my parents.” I mouthed to Kelsey before marching into the kitchen.

“Kyler! You’re home!” Mom said relieved she was out of the conversation with dad, who rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, umm, could you guys, uh, come to the living room real quick please? I have something important to tell you.” I asked, nervously.

They shook their heads and went into the room. As I was passing from the kitchen, following my parents, Zeke opened the door and gave me a pointed look. I shook my head telling him the coast was clear. As he shot upstairs, Molly safely tucked in his arms, I walked into the living room breathing a sigh of relief. Then I realized what I was about to do and held my breath again. I calmly walked to the front of the room and looked out at my audience. Mom smiled at me and gave me a confused look as dad just looked bored. Kelsey reassured me as Zeke walked back into the room sitting Kelsey on his lap and giving me a look that meant everything was fine.