Chapter Twelve: Alex/Molly

~Alex~ 

I shivered walking out of the shed, my mind on what i had just done. On what Ive been doing for a long time but cant stop the sickly feeling i get after its done. 

I walk inside, handing Robert the disgusting laptop so he can count the money i got him. 

"Hehehe. Have a good time?" Robert smirked. I slumped down the stairs to the incredibly small basement i call my room, not bothering to answer the asshole. 

I reached the bottom of the stairs and saw the cold concrete walls, The torn apart mattress and small quilt, the small clothes basket and the tiny wooden desk with a foldable chair beneath it and an old, old computer ontop. My room. 

I threw my bookbag on the ground and pulled out my oldstyle flip phone. I dialed the familiar number and wondered if i should call it. Its either that or... 

I was interupted from my thoughts by a loud bang from upstairs. 

"I'M HO-OH-MMEEE!"I heard Molly yell happily. I so glad Robert doesnt mess with her like he does with me... 

I heard footsteps come towards my door so i hurled my phone inside my bag and layed down on my bed, pretending to be asleep. 

The footsteps began beating down the stairs and soon hot breath was on my cheek as she gave me a quick kiss then put a cold washrag around my neck. I love my sister. She so careing. 

"You know i know your not asleep right?" I could hear the smile in her words as she crept beside me, laying down on my chest. 

"Yea...i figured." I grunted," Whats wrong?" I asked, senseing an upsetting vibe. 

"I...met a girl..." Molly started, pauseing at the end. 

"Good for you!" I said, excited for her," But, why is that a bad thing?" 

" Well she...i mean I...UGH! Its a long story." She said as she hugged me. 

I hugged her back and reassured her as she began to explain everything to me. Soon after thinking about it for awhile and hearing Molly's description i recignized the girl as no other then Emily, Becca's friend that said i was hot when she thought i couldnt hear her. She said it awkwardly so i figured she was either trying hard to hide she was gay or didnt know it herself. But either way she can not be this mean to my babysister. 

Molly told me how she comforted Emily this morning and how Emily hasnt even looked at her since after she told me how they met. 

"Ill handle it." I whispered as she silently sobbed into my shirt. 

"No. I dont want you to 'handle' it Alex..." She whispered, makeing quotations with her fingers as she sat up," I just want this to be...easier..."  

"Fine. I wont do anything. For now." I warned her as she hopped off my bed and grumbled a 'whatever'. 

" I need to go get ready for work. Frank said he needed some extra hands." Molly said, going to the foot of the stairs. 

"Again?" I asked irritated. 

"Yeah..." Molly trailed off as she climbed the steps. 

Frank was Molly's perverted boss at 'The Ice Cream Bar' down the street. I had never been there but ive heard rumors... I swear if he does anything to my little sister... 

~Molly~ 

I pulled the mini dress down as far as it will go which was just an inch or two below my butt. I was bending inside of the freezer and i felt multiple pairs of eyes watching me as i scooped a big glob of ice cream out of it. I handed the ice cream to the man who ordered it. As i did so I felt a body behind me,a little to close. The body reached a hand around me and handed the man a five doller bill, his change. The man dropped the bill in my tip jar as i pushed my boss away from me and moved from behind the counter, adjusting the extremely revealing dress and walking over to my section of tables, bringing out my notepad and pen. 

"Hi my name is Molly ill be your Icey hot server today at the ice cream bar how can i help you?" I said the script with a smile on my face as i walked to the first table where two men who looked to be in their twenties sat talking about football. 

"Hi Molly." one of them said, stareing at my chest. 

"Hi. Have you decided what youd like to have today?" I smiled even though i felt like running and hideing from these perverts. 

"Yea, ill have the rocky road." The other one said smiling at my face instead of my body.  

"Okay and for you sir?" I asked, scribbling down the previous order. 

But before the other man said anything i heard a clash behind me as a fork fell to the floor. 

"Oh. could you pick that up for me? Molly?" The man that hadnt order yet asked. 

'Fuck' I thought, pulling my dress down and turning around. I tried my hardest to keep the dress down but as i bent over to pick up the fork the dress got tighter and flew up a little, revealing the peppermint swirled thong id been forced to wear. I felt a hand smack my ass as i quickly picked the fork up. I took his order and ran to the kitchen after putting the paper on the order wheel.  

I ran inside the changeing room and threw on my jeans and band teeshirt. I couldnt take any more perverted guys or this stupid revealing dress. I walked over to Kyler, the only other server, and asked him to cover for me. 

"Why? Are you okay Molly?" Kyler asked, looking at my ragefilled eyes and seeing my uniform balled up in my fist.  

"I. Cant. Take. It. Anymore." I growled through clenched teeth. 

"After we close meet me at the park okay? We can talk." Kyler said, ruffling his blond hair with his hand. 

"Fine." I said, walking past Kyler and heading towards a pharmacy store. 

After buying a new razor i ran to the park to wait for Kyler and by the time he showed up blood already covered my forearms from five new cuts. 

Kyler sat beside me and put his arm around me without a word. I layed my head on his shoulder and cried like theres no tommorrow.