Chapter Three:Alex

~Alex~

I watched as her red tinted hair bounced down her back, the black natrual part of her hair layering over it slighty.

Suddenly she stopped walking, causeing me to crash into her.

"Uh, Hi." Becca said turning around and helping me steady on my feet.

"Hey." I replied,as coolly as i could muster, scratching the back of my neck, and stareing into her seagray eyes, "Sorry 'bout that."

"Yea whatever...um. Why are you following me?" She said, sounding a little annoyed.

"Um...M-my class..." I started, suddenly nervous, and took my schedule from my bag.

"Ugh. Another lost new kid." She grunted, snatching the paper from my hand, "So, its third period now, your in...Mr. Dunnon's class for...drama?"

I blushed and looked away, embarrassed.

She chuckled and mumbled directions back through the hallways before slipping into her own classroom.

I grinned and followed her directions, finding my class just before the bell.

*******

"Wow. You-Your performance. It took my breath away!" Mr. Dunnon exclaimed, patting me on the back, "Please, tell me you'll audition for the fall play."he begged, grabbing my arm and walking with me down the hall.

"Im not sure. I'll think about it." I mummled, shakeing his arm off and walking away, stareing at my schedule.

"If i just left room B18, and my next class is at C13, it should be down this hallway..."I mummbled to myself trying to figure out this crazy map.

Suddenly, a large, hard shoulder bumped into me, sending me and all my things all over the floor.

"Watch it idiot!" I heard a loud grunt from behind, clenching my fists i picked up my shit and slugged down the hall.

Great, i just got here and HERE WE GO AGAIN.

(A/N hey guys just thought id let yall know i recently got an editor that will be working on this all and sorry for all the mistakes i write most of it on my samsung?tablet thing so...yeah love you all keeep reading)