Chapter Eight: Dylon

~Dylon~

I watched as the boy crumpled to the floor pleading help. But how the hell was i supposed to help? He didnt seem to know what was going on.

Evientially he stopped screaming and his eyes glazed over before he closed his eyes and fell hard on the cold floor.

Confusion exploaded inside of me. What was going on? Then i collected my senses and checked for s pulse. I quickly found it. Beating way faster then it should be. I rushed to the hallway and started running to the principals office, putting my shirt back on along the way, screaming for help.

"McMellin! Help! The new kid,Alex, was...uhh...i dont know!? Just...uh... Follow me!"I yelled. Mr. McMellin seemed to somehow seemed to understand me and jogged with me back to Mrs. Johnsons room where Alex was still laying on the floor. But know a figure hovered over him, putting pills into his mouth then water.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I yelled, terrified and concerned.

Mr. Todd looked over at me, shifting from his position over Alex," he'll be okay." he said simply, patting me on the shoulder and walking out of the room.

"I suggest you make your way home, Dylon." McMellin said, stareing at Alex's motionless body.

I hesitated then slowly backed away towards the door, still worried for this stranger.

"Oh, and Dylon?" McMellin asked right as i stepped in the hallway.

"Y-Yes?" I answered, popping my head back into the room.

"Please dont tell everyone about Alex's...situation. This is his life. Dont ruin it for him." McMellin sighed going over to the room phone, probably calling Alex's parents, waveing me off.

*******

As i walked through the dead empty hallways what had happened replayed in my head.

Soon i reached my locker and sighed at the fresh coat of paint.

"FAG", "Go to hell", and "STUPID HOMO" was painted all over the outside of my locker, just like it is painted every other day. Being used to it, i dialed my combination and opened my locker and exchanged my books for my homework for that day.

I couldve sworn i heard someone cough, but i played it off as my imagination, knowing no one else would be here.

"Hey faaaaagoooot." I heard a familiar voice sting my ears, the sound freezeing me in place, "FAG! Look at me when im talking to you!" Conner yelled from the end of the hallway.

I slowly turned and saw that not only was Conner there, but also Aiden and Randy, his little 'clique'.

I hesitated for a moment, terrified. Until I hurridly turned and sprinted down the hallway, away from those homophobes. But not for long.

I heard footsteps beating behind me. Almost to my heels as i raced out of the school and towards the parking lot where i was tackled to the ground.

"You stupid Gay Faggot!" Aiden yelled, kicking me on my newly sore bruise, makeing me yelp in pain. He laughed at my pain and kicked me there harder, sending me skidding across the pavement, the back of my shirt ripping a little, scrapping large portions of my exposed skin. Soon Conner started punching me as Randy held my arms down and Aiden kicked me. They all yelled terribly rude things about me.

Sometimes i wish i wasnt gay.

(A/N: Couldnt sleep so i figured i should write this chapter <3 yall! :))