Chapter One: Becca

~Becca~

Gossip. My school runs on it. Is Alley dateing Brian, again? Is Yannez messing around with Mr. Brent? Is Morgan cheating on Ryan?

UGH! I HATE it! The worst part: Kassey, my best friend, is the gossip queen. No matter what happens, she is the first to know about it. Thats why one day while we are walking down the hallway i got extremely irritated.

"Kassey, can we get to first period without this shit please?" I ask, anger slowly raising in my voice, tired that she thinks im interested. She was going on and on about some new kid.

What was his name again? Alan? Andrew? Oh well, the point is, I dont care how 'cute' he is or how 'mysterious' he seems. I really dont give a fuck.

"Oh c'mon! I know you're intrested!" She said, opening her crowded, picture covered locker,"at least a little!? Maybe..."

"no, why, no i'm not." i said sarcastically. I looked at the outside of my locker, so much more simple then Kassey's. Two things took up the front of my locker, unlike Kassey's hundreds of photos: a Black Viel Brides picture, and a photo page i made.

The photo page is basically a one-page collage of me and Kassey, a more simple, neater, version of Kassey's locker. It has pictures of me, Kassey, and Emily, another best friend. My obbsession of taking pictures doesnt exactly carry over to my school life. Though, throughout those long days, I seem to long for my camera, begging for it to appear by my side, wishing for it to be there during the moments of idiotic chaos.

"Whatever."Kassey sighs, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Let's just go!" I say, still irritated that she can even stand herself.

I must admit, even though me ans Kassey have our ups and downs we are like sisters, and we cant live without eachother. She brought me out of dark times and I,well, I help her out of D's and F's.

*******

As we take our seats in Spanish, Kassey starts to freak out, shaking uncontrolably, looking like a little kid hearing an ice-cream truck.

"What the Hell is your problem?" I ask simply, knowing this wasnt going to be good.

"There he is!" She said simply, pointing to a guy standing at the teacher's desk, a guy i had never seen before, " Thats Alex!"

i stare as the Boy slowly turns around, and suddenly, i do care that he is cute, because he is.

His eyes lock on mine for what seemed like forever, we were just staring at eachother. My heart skipped a beat as the teacher said, pointing at me, "Usted puede sentarse delante de Becca."

Since i had a 'C' in Spanish i was surprised i understood the sentence: You may sit infront of Becca.

And he did. With no emotion, he sat down, turned around, and asked a simple, yet irritating, and annoying question.