Newt Imagine (Kirstie)

A/N: This is long overdue, but it's a requested imagine for kirstieloves1D

----------------------------------------------

"You are such a shank!" Gally yelled at me. I don't know what I did this time, but he always seems to find a reason to yell at me.

"I'm sorry Gally. I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry." I turned to walk away, but was grabbed by two strong hands. He pulls me closer to his face, I can feel his breath. I can also smell it! 😖😵

"Sorry isn't good enough." I didn't do anything, he yells at everyone, not just me. Honestly, I feel bad for him. He is always angry. The Gladers have obviously gotten used to it.

"Hey!" I hear a British voice yell. Relief washes over me as Newt comes to the rescue. "Get your bloody hands off of her!" Gally groaned and pushed me to the ground. "If you ever touch her again, I'll feed you to the grieves!" I stumble to my feet, surprised that Newt could be so rude.

"It's ok, he's just a little mad." I say to Newt as I grab his arm and pull him away from Gally.

"Are you ok Kirstie?" I nodded. "Good that." He turned to walk away.

"Thank you!" He nodded with a slight smile on his face.

"I'd do anything for you." His face got red and his eyes got wider. "Did I really just say that?" He smacked his head, making me laugh.

"It's ok, I don't mind." He grabbed my hand and tucked my straight, brown hair behind my ear. He leaned in and pecked my lips pulling away slowly, with a smile.

"Did you mind that?" He asked with a laugh. I just shook my head as he kissed my forehead. "Good, because I plan to do it again." He smiled and pulled me in for another kiss before taking off to do his job. All I could do was watch as the boy danced to himself and started high fiving Gladers who seemed to be watching. He turned back and winked at me, making me giggle. All of a sudden, getting yelled at by Gally, didn't seem so bad.