33. I don't regret it

„I told you to use sun cream, didn't I?" Alice rolled her eyes while they got into their house. The truth was, that if FP would've listened to her, his arms would not be burned by the sun and wouldn't hurt him so badly. Why was she almost always so damn right about everything, his decisions indeed?

Alice forced him to turn around and helped him to get rid of his t-shirt carefully. Even though Alice was as gentle as she could, he bit his bottom lip in pain while she was pulling the shirt over his shoulders. She softly ran her cold fingers down the burned skin and sighed heavily in disbelief while thinking about how a grown-up man could be so stupid?

"I need to see if we have a burn cream." She said with her voice annoyed a little bit and made her way into the kitchen to look after the cream. FP was watching her and smirked while seeing her standing on her toes trying to reach the shelf with all of the medicines.

"May I help?" FP asked and she gladly stood back to give him space. He pulled out a burn cream and gave her, proudly grinning at her. Instead of smiling back, she raised her eyebrow and asked him to turn with her voice so dominant that he could barely resist kissing her roughly.

"You know you looked so beautiful in this bikini that it was almost a crime?" He teased her a little right before he groaned in pain when she started to apply the cream all over his burned skin. She knew that the pain is enough as far as the punishment for him was concerned and decided not to be mad anymore after she remembered herself what happened, once he saw her swimming.

"Is that a reason, you should put me in jail, Sheriff?" She teased back and even though FP couldn't see her face, he knew that she was smirking at all of the dirty thoughts in her head. Her hands were running up and down his body, causing him to forget about the pain and let himself melt in her gentle touch just for a little while right before turning himself to face her.

"No, I didn't mean to put you in jail," FP said turning her on even more. Alice threw the cream back and tried to do her best to stay focused on their little foreplay. She wanted to play with him a little bit more rather than going straight into business.

"Then what would you do to me?" She came closer to him and whispered it just into FP's ear. She was sure, that feeling her hot breath on his neck will drive him crazy. That was exactly what she wanted to do. She wanted to tease him and she was the one, who knew how to drive him all over the edge.

"I will punish you." His voice was so demanding that she couldn't take it anymore and before Alice could even find words to respond to him, he placed his lips onto hers into a rough kiss. They were rather fighting with each other than kissing, but once FP pinned her onto the kitchen counter, she understood, that she needs to surrender.

Alice leaned her back even more on the counter, but FP had other plans with her. His hands reached her ass and lifted her. They were out of breaths once they broke their connection just for a little while to undress each other completely.

FP's eyes grew wider once he saw, Alice was still wearing her bikini. After pulling her summer dress over her head, he froze and just stared at her. She was breathing heavily while trying to regulate her breath, but FP didn't give her enough time to cool down.

Alice lowered herself to lie on her forearms while he was licking her throat on her sensitive spots. Even though FP was busy with pleasuring her neck, he reached her back and unclasped and threw her bikini away leaving her breasts fully exposed. It didn't take long for him to placed his hands on her boobs to squeeze and play with them.

FP took one of her hard nipples into his mouth and started to suck it like a baby, causing her to moan in pleasure. Once he heard her sweet voice, he smirked and slipped his fingers into her panties, running them up and down her entrance. She gasped for air when she felt his fingers entering her roughly.

Alice lied on the counter and FP lowered himself to kiss her hungrily still moving his fingers in and out of her. She started to moan louder into his mouth so does he. Even though he was the one pleasuring her, he could feel his arousal growing bigger once he heard her. The sounds she was making were music to his ears, which was driving him all over the edge.

FP lowered himself even more and knowing, that it would drive her insane, he put his lips on her sensitive skin. Alice screamed while feeling his tongue pleasuring her in the best way. She buried her hands into his hair while feeling his hot lips on her throbbing core.

Once Alice started to tighten her thighs around his head and started to moan louder and louder, he knew she was close. Even though she was nearly screaming in pleasure, begging him not to stop, he pulled his fingers out of her, didn't want her to finish that fast. Without waiting for her to catch a breath and started to yell at him because of what he did, he pulled her closer to his body, forcing her to stand on the ground.

Even though her legs were shaking, she gladly did, what he demands and watched him pulling his pants off and throwing them on the ground. Her eyes grew wider and she let out a quiet moan once she saw his arousal through his boxers. He freed his erection and smirked while seeing the lustful expression on her face.

"Come on, big boy. You need to finish what you've started." Alice breathed out and pulled him closer to her into a hungry kiss. The feeling of his hard cock rubbing her wet clit caused her to move her hips towards him.

Before she could reach his cock, he turned her roughly, forcing her to lie her bare breasts on the cold counter which make her groan in pleasure. The perfect view on her ass was driving him all over the edge and the only one thing he knew in that particular moment was that she wants it as much as he.

FP positioned himself on her entrance and entered her roughly, started moving in and out immediately. Their loud moans filled the room as he was pushing himself even deeper and faster into her.

It was something different about their sex that night. None of them wanted to take it slow. He was just fucking her hard so that they both were feeling alive. They used to make love to each other in that way back in the high school days, but they had rarely done it as roughly after falling apart.

Alice loved the feeling of being adored by him and when she could feel the tension growing between them, but today, she just needed to feel like a teenager again, so did FP.

Once FP felt they are both close, he turned her again, so he could look straight into her eyes when they will end together. Alice lifted her ass and sat on the counter reaching to his face to pull him close into a passionate kiss.

Their bodies were joined as one and they could feel the release is building up in them. Their movements became more chaotic and they could barely breathe. Alice screams filled the room once she reached her high right before FP. They smiled at each other and let their lips melt into another kiss.

Suddenly, Alice broke their connection, once she felt the familiar pain growing inside her. She closed her eyes which were filled with tears. When FP noticed what was going on with her, he lifted her and carefully carried into their bedroom, lying her onto the bed.

After a little while, Alice could breathe again and saw FP sitting right by her side. He was not only extremely worried but also mad at himself. Why did he do that? Couldn't he just take it slow with her? His eyes filled with tears once he realized he could make her health state even worse.

"Hey, look at me. I don't regret it." Alice whispered tiredly while forcing him to look into her blue orbs. He grabbed her hand into his and placed a soft kiss on her fingers right before slipping under the covers. She fell asleep in his arms while he was still blaming himself. The main question that was bothering him: if she will get better ever again?