▪︎3▪︎

L U K E

"Dude what took you so long?" Michael asks as I sat down with them.

"I had to change and thought about bringing my guitar at the last minute so I ran back to my room." I said. I don't want to tell them that I actually stood in the hallway for few minutes after I saw the girl from yesterday.

"Why did you bring your guitar though? You guys are in vacation it's not the time to work." Kaykay asks.

"I had some lyrics in my head and I want to see if it matches with the melody I thought of." I reply simply. And none of them replied back.

I play for few minutes earning compliment from the boys telling they actually like the melody.

"We're going swimming you coming?" Ashton asks.

"Probably later. My mind is giving a lot of ideas for the lyrics so I'm gonna try to make everything match." I reply.

I continue to play the same cords over and over and find a rhythm that I like. I feel like eyes are on me but I'm playing by the pool so for sure people are going to look. And it's not like I'm not use to it.

"Luke she's looking." Crystal say. I look at her confuse and she nod her head for me to look behind her. I look and there she is.

"I'm gonna go talk to her." I say while putting my guitar down and getting up. I hear the boys muttering something along the line of 'finally'.

C H A R L I E

"Hey." I look up and there he is standing tall.

"hey." I reply back to him with a shy voice. I don't know what got to me but I got shy all of the sudden. I'm usually not a shy person but just looking at him make me quite intimidated.

"Found the way back to your room without any help?" he chuckles. I let out a small chuckle to before answering.

"Yeah thanks for yesterday. I dont know what I would've done alone."

"I'm Luke by the way. Didn't get chance to introduce myself yesterday." he gives his hand for me to shake.

"Charlie." I shake his hand and smile. He smiles back at me and for I don't know how many times now but I swear this smile could kill.

"I dont want to seem rude or anything, but I was actually wondering how old you are. You're probably already aware that no one under 18 can have a room all by themselves and you look pretty young." he looks really embarrassed asking me that which made me laugh a little.

"Don't worry, I'm 18. So I'm old enough to be by myself."

He was about to say something but he got cut off by someone calling my name. I turned to look in the direction where we heard my name being call and I saw my brother running my way.

"Charlie! You won't believe what just happened! I got a girl's number Char. A girl's number! And guess what she's super cute and my age!" he says showing me the screen of his phone where I could see the name 'Molly' with a phone number.

"Wait really. Do you have any picture or I will have to spy on you two to see what she looks like." Me and my brother always been pretty close when it comes to relationships or anything like that. I dont know why be we are.

"You will have to spy sorry." he laughs. "but I can see I'm not the only one talking to the opposite sex." he raises one eyebrow with a smirk on his face. I just look at him confuse when I remember Luke. I turn around and see that Luke is still standing there.