▪︎4▪︎

L U K E

It's been a week since Charlie and I last talked. Face to face I mean. Since last time we talk we did text a lot. Without even noticing it I was always telling her something that had happened to me and she did the same. We also got to know each other really well. I thought she would have been more distant with texting me but every morning she would answer my 'good morning texts' with one. I really couldn't wait for the next time we would be talking, I couldn't wait to hear her voice. I know I can call her but I don't know if she likes to call.

"Mate you listening?" Ashton says waving his hand in front of me. "Still thinking about her?" is it that obvious that I'm thinking about her.

"It's that obvious?" I say.

"Who else could you think about. You text her every single day and wherever we go you look around to see if she's here." Calum reply with a laugh. I didn't think it was that obvious that she's on my mind almost all the time.

"I'm still confuse. She really doesn't know who you are? Like at all." Kaykay says before I could reply to what Calum had just said.

"I don't know. It's Doesn't look like she does. She either really doesn't know or is a good actress." If I'm being honest I never thought about if she knew the band or not. When we text it feel so normal and just like we were two random people having conversations about everything.

"Talking about her she's calling you." Calum said handing me my phone. I said it before, we never called, and if I'm being honest this kind of surprised me. And she wasn't only calling me she was asking to facetime. I answered and her face popped up on the screen making me smile automatically.

"Hey what's u-" I started saying stopping quickly seeing that she was walking fast and looking everywhere around her. "Charlie what's going on? Where are you?" I said getting worried. Is someone following her?

"Oh hey!" she said realizing I had answered. "Don't worry I'm fine I'm just lost. But that's not why I called." she said sitting down her back against a wall.

"Oh okay why did you call?" I asked her.

"Are you in a band?" she asked looking straight at her camera making me feel like she was looking at me straight in the eyes. I looked at her with wide eyes shocked that she just asked me that.

"Um yeah.. How did you find out?" I asked her. I was really hoping she wouldn't say that she already knew.

"One of my friends is really fan of this band 5 seconds of summer. I personally never really listened to any of their songs but she was talking about them and she sent me a picture and they looked just like you and your friends so like are you that band?"

"Um yeah?" I said more like a question. I really don't know if she's going to be okay with still talking to me now that she knows that I'm known all around the world.

"Luke that is so cool! Why didn't tell me. I would've listened to some of your songs if I knew.!" she said. You could see the excitement in her face. It made me happy that she would now listen to our songs now that she knows I'm singing some of them. She kept saying how cool it was that she didn't let me put a single word in. I just smiled at her seeing how excited she was knowing she was talking to a "super star" like she said. While looking at Charlie I saw that Crystal texted me, saying that I should ask Charlie to join us.

"Hey Charlie." I said cutting her in mid sentence. she looked at me with a questioning look. "Wanna come hang with us?"

" um yeah sure if you want to. But there's a problem."