bad boy's new toy

Pic is of Ryan and Jodi :)

I was in the office with fiona sitting next to me ands that ass of a jock getting a suspension in the principles office.I listened in on what was going on.

"I'm telling the truth the little fag boy went crazy bc someone called him a nerd" lier

"I think that someone was you"true

"But i-" the principle cut him off

"Don't worrie I'm just going to give both of you a 5 day" that is not good news for me

I looked over to fiona.she was up to something evil.

"Start crying and don't stop even when your talkin to the principle and he pushed you,told you was the scum of the earth and say its only bc your gay"she ruffled my hair pinched my cheeks so they can be red from"crying"lol.I knew what was going on she was pulling the pitty card. It works every time ;)

The principle came out with the jock.I was already "crying" and holding my head down.I got up and walked to them and made sure to jump a little when the jock looked at me to make me seem scared.

"Oh,don't cry come into my office and tell me what happen" he looked at me with pity in his eyes

I seen thè look on jocks face he was confused. The principle sate me in on of the chairs.

"What's wrong"

"He's going to kill me if I say anything"

"Just tell me what happen ill make sure he leaves you alone"

"He called me bad names, pushed me and told me I was going to get an STD and that if my gayness spreads hell kill me before the STD dose"I sniffled while I was talkin

"Ok ok no more cryin ok I'm not goin to suspend you but I'm goin to half to call your mother and tell her what happens ok" I laughed inside

"Ok don't tell her he threatened me and pushed me please she'll be worried" I frowned and tears fell to my cheeks he just nooded his head

"You can take a min to calm down and then go back to class ill call your mom later" I nooded my head

I walked out and didn't see fiona. She must have went to class. I had to use the bathroom any ways. I used the bathroom and started to my class. I seen Mr.bad ass standin next to a janitor's room so I put my head down so we couldn't make eye contact.

"Short look over hear" I looked over to see him smirkin at me the same smirk from the cafeteria.

"Me?"

"Your the only one here right" I walked over and he looked around before opening the janitors room and leading me in. I backed up into the wall and clinched my fist but still a little scared. He put his right hand on one side of my head and his left in his pocket. Leaning his head down to mine.

"Hi"I was confused and raised a brow at him

"Umm...hi?"

"So what's your name"

"Jodi why a-"he cut me off

"Shhhh, my name is Justin and I like a challenge so your mine and I don't want to see you talking or flirting with no one other then your friends do you understand??" I started laughing until I seen a look in his face that said he was serious.

"You don't fucking own me"I turned to walk off but his left hand raped around my throught. I bald my fist up again. He was smirking.

"Fight and ill let you be free"

I punched him in the stomach noticing he was still smirking I dicided to give up

"R you done?"

Before I could say anything he kissed me not no random kiss a makeout with your lover kiss.I was shocked and it got really hot and I realized I was kissing him back. He made me moen with pleasure he pulled away I just stude there in shock.

"You liked it didn't you,oh and meet me at my house at 5 I need a study partner that my mom won't fire bc she thinks I'm fucking them" he put his number in my fone under (bad boy bay) and gave me his address.

He left me standing there confused. The last hour bell rang snapping me out of my trants. I walked to my looker and grabbed my things and rushed off to my last hour.

Oh no I have a future leader meeting at 5. Should I skip it and go to Justin's houes. What would he do if I didn't go to him. Probably hurt me well I can fight (but not fight him he would kick my ass) that's right he would. But I have perfect attendents even for random programs.I'm going to go home and think about it.

Time went by fast and school was over and I started walking to the school parking lot remembering what got me here this morning and what betrayed my friendship.

"Hay, Jodi can we talk" I turned around to see who it was it was Joshua

I flipped him off and finished walking to my house. I got home and talked to mom like always and layed back on my bed. If I go what would happen probably not study. If I go dose that make me gay. I don't know what's going on with me I don't understand why did I like the night with Joshua and the kiss with Justin.

I'm just going to play this all out and see who I truly am.

A/N: thanks for reading this story and sorry that its crapy and short just can't think straight but the next ch will be better

Pls: vote , follow, and comment and give me ideas or a name of a chapter you would like to see played out ;) bye bye