random night

He had my TV remote in his hand surfing the channels.He finally picked a movie for use to watch. It was Charley's angels and we sat there for 2 hours arguing over who out of the three angels was sexyer

8:53

The movie finally went off and I went to go put his and my clothes in the dryer.I came from the basement and back to my room.He was in the bathroom. I layed in my bed starting to node off but I heard keys at the front door.I ran down stairs.The door swang open.

"Hubby I'm home come greet me with hugs and kisses" tony yelled coming through the door slamming it.I don't know why but we sometimes act like an old married couple. But I just go along with it,he is my best friend.

I walked to him ready to slap him but his evil smirk stopped me holding up a bag in the air.I had a good idea of what was in the bag.It bet not be what I think it is.He leaned over and kissed me on the forehead.

"I come barring gifts honey"He walked to the kitchen counter and took out two liquor bodels.

"I told you to stop doing stuff like this"

"you wasn't saying that the last time"

"at that you know I can't drink liquor straight"

"get the oj from the frigid I know you have some in there"he pointed and damanded I get the oj. I did but not bc he mead me.

Joshua finally came down stairs. Walked up behind me and tickled my waist.I  jumped and screamed unvalentery.

"What the hell Joshua"

"so your cheating on me Jodi"Tony handed me my cup and grabed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him and whent into what I call his protect mode.I pushed him off me.

"No"I said

"you two go together? if you do I'm just saying I'm ok with that"Joshua put his hands in the air

tony keepet touching my waist "OMG no and stop doing that tony" I keepet pushing his hands off me.

"ok I believe you"

"hand me the oj and pour Joshua a cup"

"I don't know him like that"tony had a smirk on his face

"stop playin and do it ass"

Tony gave Joshua his cup and we started drinking.Joshua made me put on some music. about 2 hours went by of us playing,singing and me keeping tony away from the sofa so he wouldn't go to sleep.After a while tony passed out and he didn't wake up.I was buzzed and Joshua was drunk I told him to stay and not drive home so he won't get hurt at that I didn't feel like running up and down the basement stairs for our clothes.

Me and Joshua pulled tony up to my room floor.Me and Joshua wasn't tired so we just got under the cover looked out the window and talked.

"is your head ok?"Joshua

"what ?" I was confused

"from when you hit my chest"he chuckled a little .

"oh Yea it stopped hurting before we started drinking"

"I'm bored , wanna play truth or dare?"Joshua

"Yea ,you ask first"

"truth or dare"

"truth"

"is it true that your a virgin but always have a girlfriend"

"yes,truth or dare"

"truth"

"Did you really get caught getting a bj from Tammy the lesbo"I smirked

"hell Yea she ain't lesbo no more" he high fived me

"truth or dare ,and please don't say truth"He looked me in the eyes. I couldn't see him but I could see his bright gray eyes and his shinny wight teeth.

"ok then,dare and it better be good"

"play the nervous game"

"with who"

"me"he put his hand on my ankle.

"I'm sorry but I do-"he put his other hand on my mouth and went up my leg with the other inch by inch.

"shhh,nervous yet"

"no"I pushed his hand away from my mouth

"nervous yet" he got closer to my iner thi and hit one of my many soft spots.I jumped a little but stayed to see what he was going to do.He smiled when I jumped.

"no"he went past my privet and on to my upper rib pulling me closer

"nervous?" he grabbed my neck and nuzzles his nose in it.

"no please st-"he cut me off.

"oh my fucking god is there nothing that turns you on" he sounded frustrated. was he really doing this right now.he was faded you could see it a mile away.

"Ara you gay,joshua?"I was confused

"fuck no, your just really cute and I've been trying to tell you all day, I just can't hold back my physical attraction to you anymore"

"I'm sorry but I don't swing that way but we can stay friends"

He leans over to my ear and whispers "then why are you pulling off my towal"he smirked

I looked down and noticed me pulling at his towal.(stop Jodi stop).I couldn't stop I was buzzed. he kissed me.I didn't want him to pull away so I pushed in.loving the feel of his juicy lips.his toung rubbed my bottom lip forcing my mouth open.I granted him a few mones as he rubbed my waist.I felt his smirk grow on my lips.we both decided to give up and pull away to breath.

He went down to my neck and started sucking.I moned his name ,denying his hikys but he didn't stop just harder and deeper.He would smile in my neck when I called his name.

"umm....oh....please Joshua sto-......oh my god....please stop it"I whined as he got closer to my soft spot

"HOLY SHIT JOSHUA"He sucked on my soft spot.made me jump.

He leans away from my neck looking frustrated but ha a smirk on his face.

"look here I'm tired of you moving"he grabbed my by the waist picking me up sitting me on his lap.He put his arms around my waist and started grinding on me.I felt every bit of his 9 1\2 inches.He ripped my clothes off my body exposing my naked body.

He put my hands behind his neck , grinding harder and harder.I started to moen louder.I tried to get up and leave but his grip was to strong.He pulled out a condom from under my pillow.

"what the fuck oh hell no not today" I pushed away from him but he pulled me back and put the condom on.His strong hand rapped around my neck and pulled my ear to his lips and whispered.

"Take it like a pro,I won't hurt you I promise" I stopped trying to resist him.I was scared but in some wired way I wanted him.I thought to myself why am I letting him do this.I was hard with in seconds,he wrapped his hands around my hard and stroked me slowly.He made me Moen louder and louder as he went faster and faster.

I gasped when he stopped and though my back on the bed pulling my ass to the edge of the bed forcing the head of his 9 inches in me.My body got hot and tensed up as I screamed and fisted my hand into the bed.he put the middle part of his thumb and index finger in my mouth .

"shhh, just bit"i

bit as hard as I could.I scratched his skin on his hand and he started to bleed .I let his hand go to breath but instead something eals came out my mouth.

"I love you" I covered my mouth in shock .He looked at me

"well don't I'll finish in the the bathroom"he walked off lookin disappointed

A half an hour went past he haven't came back yet.so I went to see what's wrong.I walked into the bathroom and seen him in the tub.the man that took my virginaty is passed out in a tub naked.(shame on me).I couldn't go to sleep so I jus looked at the walls in my room.what did I just do this is wrong.when I got bored around like 5am I was so hungry so I went to make us breakfast.We only have 2hours till school I have to do something.