sexually frustrated

The pizza came and we just watched movies until it was time to sleep. Aka 2:17 am. Why is he still here. Oh yea that's right cuddle. But I would feel so wired or more like different. He put his arms around me and yawned a sign he is ready to sleep.

"Umm I'm going to use the bathroom and go to sleep you can sleep here, go home or come up stairs k" I walked to the bathroom.

**************************************

Justin's POV

He walked off as I just looked at that juice ass. I need to hit that sooner then later. I waited for like 4 min before I headed up stairs. All the doors had a name on it. First room said Ryan stay out second room said Jodi bad bitchs only the last room said mommy's houes.

"jodi" I whispered at his door nocking soft.

I walked in his intoxicating smell hit my noes. I stood in the door way looking at his body. Just so life like even tho he was up I could tell he was scared. I felt his heart beat faster and faster as I got closer to the bed. I put one knee in the bed making it bounce.

He silently gasped so I wouldn't hear. I just wanted to hit it and quit it like always but something was off his intoxicating scent kept calling me.

I laid next to him. His body tightened up do to my closeness. I pulled the cover off him slowly and the smell got stronger. It made me want to mate him but he is not my mate and I couldn't have a male as a mate no-one would accept me and I would be shunned by my back. I put my hand on his waist. He moved a little to my touch.

"Jodi" I whispered in his ear it took him a min to answer me.

"Yes Justin " I licked his neck making him nervous. He grabbed my hand that was on his waist. This was taking to long for me.

I turns him to face me I looked him in the eyes. I started kissing his neck. I looked at him he had his eyes closed. I jumped between his legs laying on top of him. I was frustrated on how slow this was going so I ripped his shirt of. Showing off his slim built body, made me horny and hard. I rubbed my hard on his crouch making him moen in pleasure.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He was horny but didn't want the out come he knew in the back of his head that I was the enforcer and I won't give up. I am Alpha. I puffed my chest out in pried as I led my lips from his mouth to his neck.

I sucked as hard as I could his back arched made me smile. The hikys I left turned purple in seconds. I started going down to his chest.

"Stop" he whispered. I just went to his nipples and bit a little as he gave me another moen.

"Stop" this time it was a little louder I just went to his belly butten

"Stop no more" he commanded I stoped and looked up. I felt my eyes turn yellow

'Listin to elder' my wolf told me

'He is no elder just a human that I want to be inside' I mental told my wolf.

"Just cuddle remember" jodis voice was soft I did as he said and cuddled him. I looked down at my hands and seen blood.

Holy shot what have I done. I just ruined his life or what's left of it. I didn't realize my grip was so hard.

I have to tell aunt stacy