ruff top struggle

Jodis pov

After Tony was token to jail I called his dad. His dad tolled me that Tony was safe at home but he was on punishment for what he did. I still don't know what was going on so I just continued on with my day.

It was really frustrating today only bc I had to many emotions swimming though my head. Sad bc Tonys not here, angry at Justin bc he left me in the middle of the night to go fuck a hocker, and sick like really my head has been slamming every hour once an hour ever seens I woke up.

Today has been somewhat ok. I had my first 3 classes with fiona so she maid me laugh. After my 3 hour I walked to my locker. About 6 lockers down there was this guy I never seen before today. He was absolutely sexy I mean hot from head to toe. He was skinny but built at the same time. He skin was smoth and carmal. I just wanted to like it. And what made it better he had tattoos. The one that cought my eye was the one that looked like it just got done. It was on his neck and it said lick here. OMG I would so lick there.

He looked at me. Omg I was staring and he noticed. Oh shit now he is coming over here. I looked down at the floor and mead it look like I was putting away my books.

"Staring problem shorty ?" He asked I looked up he looked mad oh shit now I have to fight

"Oh no I just seen the tats" I swallowed and looked away

"Just playing shorty no need to get the jeters" he smiled ok he was just playing and why do ppl keep calling me that

"So wats your name shorty" dude this boy is so straight the way he is leaning on the locker I can tell. I wonder if I looked that straight when I was straight.

"Oh its Jodi what's yours"

"Lip but you can call me popy" he leans closer to me. Is he flirting. No can't be he is straight.

"Umm what tat you like the most" he lifted up his shirt showing off his perfect body and tattoos. I started shaking and dropped my booked I had in my hand.

He smirked.

"Umm...umm th the one on umm you neck" I reached up in my locker my shirt lifted a little showing of my lower back.

"Oh I see your not as pure as you look" he smirked and licked his lips. OMG he is flirting with me.

"What are you talking about " I was truly confused

"Bad ass Greek geek god dose that ring a bell" he now had a full on smile now. I covers were my tattoo was. And don't worry its just a small tramp stamp.

"I forgot that was there" I gave him a shy smile.

"Would you like to hangout some time like tonight my cousin is throughing a party" I just had to find out if he was gay and you know I'm always straight forward.

"Like a date?"

"Yes I am bisexual and I would like to take you one a date" he knew what I was asking.

"Oh,ok here is my number"

After I gave him my number I started to the cafeteria. But then I remembered Justin told me to come up to the ruff. So I turned and went to the ruff. I smelt a stronge sent of wet dog and cigarettes. It was nasty the closer I got it got stronger. I walked though the door and the sunlight hit my face.

"Your lait" I heard Justin his voice

"I forgot" I was irritated

He turned around with a cigarette in his mouth. He started walkin to me. Omg he smelt so nasty and he was sweaty. He through the cigarette away and now was towering over me.

"Why are you lait" he looked mad it was sexy his eyes are glowing yellow now and I can see his sharp k-9 teeth.

"I told you I had forgot"

"Don't fucking lie to me Jodi what was his name"

"I told yo-" he cut me off and pushed me lightly on the wall.

"His name is lip ok "

"I thought I told you not to talk to randoms"

"We where just talkin"

"Why where you flirting back with him"

"What are you talking about"

"You said you like his tats and your going in a date with him" for one how did he know this and two I can do what I want.

"Ok you know what yes I told him I would go on a date with him and a party ain't even a date that's just me wanting to have a good time and I dont see why you care when you can go fuck what ever you want when you get off your high horse then come talk to me" I snapped and pushed him off me he looked truly shocked didn't know what to do. I just walked off and headed ti my next class.