Drunken n forgotten :'(

The photo is of tony :)     

    After I got done cocking for all three of us I song and danced with my headphones in.I couldn't hear anything and I wasn't thinking about anything.

"pills and potion we're over dosin I'm angry but I still love you"I closed my eyes and got louder

"I still love I still love I still love I still love I still love"someone pulled one of my ear phones out

It was joshua.He was holding his head and smiling.

"Hay not so loud Nicki I have a massive hangover"

I didn't know what to say or do I was so scared.I didn't know what was going to happen

"I didn't know you could sing or cock,and close your mouth"he pushed my chin up

"oh,Yea"

"oww what the fuck happened to my hand"

I forgot all about that

"umm,I don't know you came over here like that"

"I'll find out later,now do I have to fix my plat or are you going to"

After we got done eating I remembered tony was sleep up stairs and if I didn't wake him up he would sleep all day.lazy basterd.

"Tony wake up"he didn't move

"Wake up dude" still didn't move

I know what to do I ran to the living room past Joshua as he looked confused and I cupped my mouth so I can yell.

"TONY HELP DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME" I yelled as loud as I could 

I heard tony jump up and seen him jump all the stairs and lifted me over his shoulder and ran to the front do but stoped when he noticed me and Joshua laughing.

"Hay what's going on?"

"You wouldn't wake up now come on we have school"

Me and Joshua waited in the car for tony.After a go 30min of awkward silence tony came out with his loud mouth apologizing to his mom for not tellin her he was spending the night.Joshua got us to the school.

" Thanks Joshua and bring yo lazy as on toni"

"Welcome and please just call me josh"

"I walked off with a smile on my face knowing I was always going to call him Joshua

I had to make sure I stay away from fiona.She literally knew every thing I could never keep a secret from her.we have been friends for years she could read my like a book.Good thing we only had lunch and 2 classes together that gives me some time to make a lie.

LUNCH TIME

           I was walking down the hallway with my head down trying to get my lie straight.I was going to say my fone got lost and I found it this morning that's why I didn't text her.

"HAY JACK ASS"Fiona yelled down the hallway looking really angry with her sexy pink sun dress on and some whight vans.

My little crew was odd.Thers only 5 of us toni the cool one,Jade the smart ass never get in an argument with her she remembers every thing,Fiona and me (Jodi) aka the fighters we don't take disrespect from no-one all was finished problems one of the crew members started and then lastly my twin aka Ryan yes his name was Ryan and mine was Jodi. Any ways he was a split image of me just brown eyes instead of green .He lived with my dad but he's coming to stay with me and mom for his remainder of his high school years (the rest of this year and next year) I'm so happy he come back in two weeks .

We get picked on by the jocks and cheerleaders.From freshmen year we never go along.they just made bc we take pride and call ourselves geeks but get really made if some one calls us nerds.(im just sayin don't. call us nerds)

" why in the hell didn't you call or text me and what happens to your neck" oh god I forgot about that I covered the hikys with my hand

"I just fell" I lied

" like 8 times in one spot that lie was so see though" she smiled at me

"Ok lets go get food I'm hungry " me and fiona started walking to the cafeteria and I seen Joshua standing with the jocks.may I say ewwe and why

I left it alone and just waved at him and yelled "HAY JOSHUA"he smiled and nooded at me like 'sup'

King of the jocks aka Danny looked at me with discus on his face and pointed at me and started talking to Joshua

"You hang out with that fag"I looked at Joshua and with a blunt look on his face he said and I quote "Hell no man I don't hang wit lames"

All I did was flick them off and walked into the cafeteria running into some one

The senior big bad ass every one was scared of just standing in front of him I srunk in my shoes.He was "6,1" had a blue skin smooth t shirt on and some baggy blue shorts also some wight snikers on .and may I say well build he was .he could get any girl he wanted and every girl wanted him. He looked me in the eyes

"You see some thing you like or do you have a staring problem"he had a smirk on his face

"No I-I just,sorry for bumping into you" I walked off to my table with my friends fiona, and jade toni dosent have this lunch but sometimes he skips just to see use.

"Thers the little fagget nerd boy right there"one of the jocks said I got out my set

"Du fuq u say???" I bald my hands up in anger fiona stood next to me and started taking off her braclets and ear rings also reached over and grabbed my glasses.

"Oh,look guys I made fagget boy made"

"No what was that one word"

"Oh you mean nerd oh yea your a nerd a n-e-r-d" he started to Lough

I took my fist back and swung to his face connecting with his jaw and a again but in his eye and he fell to the floor I sat on he's chest and grabbed his hair and moved his face so he could see me .

"NO NOT A NERD YOU DUMB JOCK MORE LIKE GREEK GEEK" I yelled in his face befor I was tackled to the floor by a secured gured.I was pushed on thè wall when I looked over and seen Mr.bad ass himself looking me dead in the eyes smirking. He was up to something.