forgiveness

I tapped Justin's leg and he looked down at me.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to the bathroom ok"

"Ok"

I got up from the table. I really didn't have to go to the bath room I just needed to get away from Joshua for a little befor I hit him.

I ran up stairs to the bathroom and closed the door and lend on it. Pushing my back on the door I slid down a little.

Why am I here? I could have spent the day at jade's house playing video games or texting my mom or brother. I have to find a way to get home without just leaving. Someone mocked on the door making me jump.

"I'll be out in a second"

I reached for the door and Joshua came in. What dose he want can't he see I don't like him. I walked passed him but he grabbed me by the waist pulling me back into the bathroom and pushed me to the wall.

"I'm sorry for what I did I was in the wrong I never meant to hurt your feeling"

"I don't care what you meant to do your not a true friend fuck I have to go home" I pushed him a little and he put his hand on my chest. He leand down to my ear.

"I figured out what happened to my hand" he whispered

"Please move I want to go" it got hot and I got quiet

"I remember how you screamed my name and wanted me so bad" I ran to the door and stoped he grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry I took something you could never get back I shouldn't have but I don't want to see you get hurt by my brother just give me a chance I promise this time ill take things slow"

"I forgive you but I will never forget and this dosnt mean I like you as a friend your just tonys friend ok?" I said bitter as I could he let me go

"Ok"

I ran down stairs and put my head down and stand there thinking. Oh I got it.

"Thanks for the food but I have to go Justin can you take me home please" I didn't look at him I just waved at his mom and brother at the table.

"Umm....ok just go wait in the car ill be out in a seconed" I could hear how confused he was .

"Bye hun see you soon" his mom yelled as I ran and got to his car. I just really needed to get home. The car ride to my house was quiet and uncomfortable. I started to unbuckle my self when he grabbed my hand. I looked up at him he had a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong"

"Nothing is wrong cant I just be tired"

"Hay don't you sas me shorty" omg I can't stand when he called me that yet its a little turn on

"I just want to lay down and play some video games or like go to the movies until my brother gets here in 13 days " he smiled at me not his usual evil smirk more of a sweet loving smile

"How about (kiss) I come in (kiss) with you(kiss) and cuddle to keep (kiss) your mined off your (kiss) problems" he leaned in and kissed me like almost every other word. I liked his kisses so soft.

"I would love that"

I got up and lead him in. He made himself at home by sitting in the living room as I found me something to eat. I couldn't find anything so I just called for some pizza. My fone started to ring I look over and see Justin stuffing his face with something so I just walk to the back to talk. It was fiona.

"Hello ,'tell him I said hay' "

Fiona said hello and tony was in the background.

"Sup"

"Umm oh yea are you going to the movies with us" I want to but then again Justin is here. And I can't just invite him in and then tell him get out.

"I can't I'm doing something" I know she's not going to give up this easy

"Give me a good reason why you would bail on your best friends" told you

"Ummm....I have a project that's due tommaro and me and my partner haven't even started" it was quiet for a second as if she was dicssiding if I was lieing or not.

"Ok ill give you this one but next time ill kick your ass if you say no to me again" omg this is why she is one of my best friends.

"K thanks love you bye"

"Love you to" she hung the fone up and I walked into the livin room.

Justin was no longer sitting down he was now looking at my family pictures. He walked over to a photo of me my mom and my brother  . It was the forth of July and we had matching outfits.

"One you look good in this picture two I didn't know you had two other twins"he was smilin with true amusement.

"Thanks and I don't I only have one twin and that's my mom" he looked at me shocked